This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 8!

#51ChangliniPosted 4/4/2013 7:26:10 PM
[---LotSS---]
(Togetic Gang sting)

The library was calm, the sky was beautifully rainbowy, the fields were green, and the sting was set.

Seeing the children play around the park, within the green grass, and along with Pokemon, hybrids, and the ever diligent Biberal, the Guard members, and the Aggron with the blue colored ring, and the explorer's sack, continued to lay in wait for the suspects to show..

GM 2-----"You know?"
GM 1-----"Taxes due in a few days?"
GM 2-----"Not that.."
Aggron---"The sight?"

She takes a good look around her, seeing the innocent children play with their parents, the Pokemon, and the hybrids..

She just wanted the sight to remain beautiful, to remain calm, to even remain colorful.. But deep, deep down, she knew that life wouldn't let that happen.

GM 2-----"Yes, the sight."
GM 1-----"Hey, it is indeed beautiful.."
Aggron---"Found them."
Both-------"!!!!!!!!!!"

The three saw that within the grassy fields, past the innocence, the beauty, and the collaboration, a few togepi hybrids, wearing backwards human hats, were playing with a Premier ball.

Trying to break it.

GM 1----"Lass this! I'm going in!"
Aggron--"Just don't act out of character, don't want the Historic Guards from the library to come in!"
GM 2----"Meh, they'd just help us."

The three left to confront the togepi hybrids.

---New Guard Institute---
(Play preparations)

The Theatre was bustling with action.

Student 2----"Get me those costumes of the.. Researchers!"
Student 4----"Where's that Zipper!!?!"
Student 6----"Quick! Markbam' might be done with her Psychiatry!"
Student 1----"Chill, it's a person within Philosephy status, that case is gonna take a while to fix, even by Marknam's standards!"

They continued, and two eyes saw the action, the disks, the faces, and the innocence! Within the room of suggestion, the white entity continued to look.

It's.. ..so ..active..
..but.. Where.. Are those.. two?
..yes.. I should.. Find them..

It goes off to find the Graduate, and the nobody.

---Statue field---
(The start)

Three statues stood.
A Maractus, holding an Orb, and observing the Enigma berry.
A Beyeehem, Pondering about the Apicot Berry.
And a Grunt, Looking down at the All mighty starf berry.

But one statue was missing, for the Lansat Berries felt lonely, unprotected, and alone. For it was the Genesect statue, the one that reincarnated, the one that became joyful at the sight of an earthly life! And it is the same Genesect that left, a d has not return ever since..

The menace, strangely kind, spoke.

Octillery---"What about this person's brain?"
GM 1-------"Pixilation had been detected.."

She disappointingly responds, knowing about the old fear of the computer glitches, the same fear that destroyed Falsefer when he saw the white lady meet the fate within the digital purgatory.

Octillery----"Insult, to injury.."
GM 2--------"What do you want to do with.. this person?"

The menace looks at the shiney monster, the same one that will always be forgiven.

Octillery----"Your icy aurora had been taken away by someone, you've lost your soul to pixilation, and you've now have become an insult to this land, not because you exist, but because we only have you, when you have Finally became insignificant.."

".. Look at that Maractus.. Does it not remind you of another time? Really, that Maractus went through many things to seek your kindness.. And how do you repay it.. By becoming a monster? By nurturing something worse? By BEING a force of insult!?"
#52ChangliniPosted 4/4/2013 7:32:58 PM
@Event

Pet the GoodCat.
And make it turn into rainbow Poptart.

TableFlip posted...
I'm going to bed.

Have fun with remembering your dreams!
I'm off to bed too!

So.. good luck to those that are still awake!
#53TVirusPredatorPosted 4/4/2013 7:33:53 PM
Soon, Katherine returned to the café with Sasha and Sarah, and found Pryce in the middle of a conversation with Dawn and Chack.

"Honey," she said. "Come see who I found."

Pryce turns to look, and the two fighters recognize his face.

"Is that..." Sasha starts to ask.

"We finally thought you were dead..." Sarah states.

Pryce has trouble recognizing them, so he turns to Katherine. "Old friends of ours?"

"The twins."

Pryce then wears a shocked look on his face. "Sasha? Sarah?"

They both nod, and run for Pryce.

"Careful now." Katherine says. "He's my man."

They both bombard him with questions, when Pryce tells them "Easy. Easy... I'll tell you both about everything. Sit. I'll order two more teas."

"Am I missing something here?" Sadie asks. "Dad, do you know these--"

"Dad!?" they both ask. But before they can bombard him with more questions, he shoots his hand up to stop them. "I'll explain everything, but only if I can get a word in edgewise. And Sadie, to answer your question, yes. I do know them. They're very old friends. It's gonna take me a while to explain everything, so why don't you, Gardevoir, Dawn, and Chack go and get Selena and-- wait a minute? When did Sol get away with Selena!?"

Sadie then turns to look. "I don't know. Must have been during that talk."

"Find them. Now. And tell Sol that if he did anything to Selena, he shouldn't bother showing his face here again."

"...okay. Come on, Dawn, Gardevoir. You too, Chack."

They all go on, leaving Pryce, Katherine, Sasha, and Sarah to catch up on everything that had happened over the past thirteen years. Lucario and Zoroark listen on, learning more about their trainer's pasts. Once Sasha and Sarah are all caught up, they tell Pryce and Katherine about all they had been through with Tableflip and his group.

"Same old Sasha and Sarah, fighting at ever opportunity." Pryce remarks.

"Hey, we do not! We happened to go through a little bit of bonding over the course of our journey." Sarah says.

"Yeah, let's just hope that the Street Fighter jokes are brought to a minimum." Sasha says.

"We'll try our best." Pryce says.

"So, this... Tableflip." Katherine asks. "Are you traveling with him now?"

"Hm?" Sarah says. "Oh, no, we left his group a while back."

"Well," Pryce says. "If you're not doing anything, you can always travel with us."

"Sure." Sasha says. "Why not? It'll give us more time to catch up."

"Good to hear." Pryce says. "Now, we just have to wait for the girls and Chack to get back."

OoC:

@Will, if you don't want Selena and Sol with my group anymore, don't let Sadie and the others find them in your next Selena post.

@Tableflip, are those two twins?

And now, off to bed. Good night.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#54willingmessPosted 4/4/2013 7:41:10 PM
Slowly, Serah lands upon reaching slateport...

Serah: Wow.... such a nice city!

And indeed it was one. Already, it had recovered from the rules of Pudding and Vortex, to become a bustling port, filled with many colorful characters. She watched as they loaded up ships, and got thwm ready for departure. And she watched them unload ships, and prepare them for the rest to come at the harbor.

Serah: Wow... such a noble employment! To work as a crewman upon the docks :D..... however, that life is not for me! Whenever I save the earth and get a family, I'm gonna be the greatest ever pokemon breeder! I can promise you that! But for now.... let's explore the city and its many niceties..... and maybe find a bit more about Vortex.....

With that, she heads out to explore the city!

Meanwhile.....

Willingmess has just escaped from prison into the midst of the desert!

Willingmess: Phew... did it...

Willingmess2: Good.... don't you see how good it is for me, you're beast side to be in charge? To have no self control is truly what it is to be free!

Willingmess: I guess so.... But where to now?

Willingmess2: Well.... don't ya wanna kill some villains? Maybe later on, we could even join that "reaper" 's army and repay those people for their hostility towards us!

Willingmess: Yeah..... maybe....

With that, Willingmess begins to run to the mountains, ready to kill Pudding once and for all!
---
:D
#55willingmessPosted 4/4/2013 7:43:44 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Soon, Katherine returned to the café with Sasha and Sarah, and found Pryce in the middle of a conversation with Dawn and Chack.

"Honey," she said. "Come see who I found."

Pryce turns to look, and the two fighters recognize his face.

"Is that..." Sasha starts to ask.

"We finally thought you were dead..." Sarah states.

Pryce has trouble recognizing them, so he turns to Katherine. "Old friends of ours?"

"The twins."

Pryce then wears a shocked look on his face. "Sasha? Sarah?"

They both nod, and run for Pryce.

"Careful now." Katherine says. "He's my man."

They both bombard him with questions, when Pryce tells them "Easy. Easy... I'll tell you both about everything. Sit. I'll order two more teas."

"Am I missing something here?" Sadie asks. "Dad, do you know these--"

"Dad!?" they both ask. But before they can bombard him with more questions, he shoots his hand up to stop them. "I'll explain everything, but only if I can get a word in edgewise. And Sadie, to answer your question, yes. I do know them. They're very old friends. It's gonna take me a while to explain everything, so why don't you, Gardevoir, Dawn, and Chack go and get Selena and-- wait a minute? When did Sol get away with Selena!?"

Sadie then turns to look. "I don't know. Must have been during that talk."

"Find them. Now. And tell Sol that if he did anything to Selena, he shouldn't bother showing his face here again."

"...okay. Come on, Dawn, Gardevoir. You too, Chack."

They all go on, leaving Pryce, Katherine, Sasha, and Sarah to catch up on everything that had happened over the past thirteen years. Lucario and Zoroark listen on, learning more about their trainer's pasts. Once Sasha and Sarah are all caught up, they tell Pryce and Katherine about all they had been through with Tableflip and his group.

"Same old Sasha and Sarah, fighting at ever opportunity." Pryce remarks.

"Hey, we do not! We happened to go through a little bit of bonding over the course of our journey." Sarah says.

"Yeah, let's just hope that the Street Fighter jokes are brought to a minimum." Sasha says.

"We'll try our best." Pryce says.

"So, this... Tableflip." Katherine asks. "Are you traveling with him now?"

"Hm?" Sarah says. "Oh, no, we left his group a while back."

"Well," Pryce says. "If you're not doing anything, you can always travel with us."

"Sure." Sasha says. "Why not? It'll give us more time to catch up."

"Good to hear." Pryce says. "Now, we just have to wait for the girls and Chack to get back."

OoC:

@Will, if you don't want Selena and Sol with my group anymore, don't let Sadie and the others find them in your next Selena post.

@Tableflip, are those two twins?

And now, off to bed. Good night.

They had already rejoined your group though......
---
#56ChangliniPosted 4/4/2013 7:50:36 PM
(Btw, I'd love it if Kyurem could respond under Polimario's controll..)

Good night guys... Again!
---
Everyone has a story to tell, and show..
You just need to listen, and see it unfold..
#57protobakurionPosted 4/4/2013 8:42:04 PM
Jace-P: "My first order of action is to KILL POLI... heheheh!"

Jace, posessed by the evil Darkrai, is in search for Poli.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#58XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/4/2013 8:58:16 PM
Dang, another one after Poli?

Why?
---
Haven't you heard?
A picture's worth a thousand words!
#59protobakurionPosted 4/4/2013 9:03:18 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...

Why?

My plan is for the possessed Jace to find and try to kill Poli but then deep down, Jace communicates with Poli saying that he is possessed and doesn't really want to kill him. So... Poli defeats Jace, somehow, and then Jace loses consciousness only to still be under the control of Darkrai. He is then rushed to a hospital or something.

I haven't fully developed the plot but that's my plan so far.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#60willingmessPosted 4/4/2013 9:40:07 PM
protobakurion posted...
XEvent-HorizonX posted...

Why?

My plan is for the possessed Jace to find and try to kill Poli but then deep down, Jace communicates with Poli saying that he is possessed and doesn't really want to kill him. So... Poli defeats Jace, somehow, and then Jace loses consciousness only to still be under the control of Darkrai. He is then rushed to a hospital or something.

I haven't fully developed the plot but that's my plan so far.
---

Go after someone else though.... unless it is absolutely intrinsic to your story that he goes after Poli.... literally everybody and their mother is after Poli's head right now....
---