This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 8!

#71PolimarioPosted 4/5/2013 10:49:31 AM
{-Poli Draxis-}
[The Reveal and the Rainbow Flame]

Through the Door, Poli entered.
Through the Door, Poli traversed.
Into the swirling void, he came.

Poli found himself in a swirling gray void. Togekiss fluttered about. Numerous veils floated about. At the heart of the void...

??? ----- "Welcome...so nice of you to arrive!"

Poli flew slowly towards the voice. Out of the blue, a giant, female face sprung up, causing Poli to nearly hit her forehead. She rose up, higher and higher, until she towered over Poli.

Draxis ---- "Who are you? You're that...voice!"
??? ----- "I go by many names, little dark angel...but there is one you may call me. I am Prekura. You may recognize me as the Lady of Justice."
Draxis ----- "Why do you need me? Better yet, why do you want to erase the world?"
Prekura ---- "Because the world is deplorable, little pawn! If those LotSS goons haven't disrupted enough things, it's those short-term villains."

She laughed, and leaned down, her face taking up Poli's vision.

Prekura ----- "I am the Goddess of Preservation. You surely heard of my dead brothers, Arcuextra and Kuro, hmm? Together, we were Creation, Destruction, and Preservation. But, now that they are dead, I'm all alone..."

She picked up Poli and placed him on her left shoulder.

Draxis ----- "Tyler mentioned one of them before..."
Prekura ---- "Indeed...soon, I will have no need of you, and you shall be desposed properly. Haven't decided yet, but I'm sure it will suit you."
Draxis ----- "W-what?"

Furious at her lack of care, Poli took the staff and tried to strike her. With a flick of her hand, however, she sent Poli rocketing away. Her scale began to rotate, faster and faster.

Before she could attack, the Satomi Power Orbs glowed, enveloped Poli in a rainbow bubble, and vanished, taking him with it. The ensuing gray energy blast struck nothing.

Prekura ---- "Tcch, those blasted Orbs! But no matter. All I need to do is break his spirit..."

She resumed watching the veils.

~~~~~
---Tin Tower---

Poli was dropped by a rainbow bubble at the top of a tower. He looked around.

Draxis ----- "Phew. That...was close. Isn't this Tin Tower?"

Turning back, he saw a large bell. One by one, the Satomi Power Orbs flew from the gauntlets and into indents on the bell. Once all eight were placed, a rainbow flame appeared at the tip top.

Ring the Bell...rekindle the hope!

Poli stepped forward.

Child of Light and Dark, I have awaited you. Ring the bell.

Compelled, Poli reached forward, and rang the bell...

(TBC...)
---
I am the Rain Maker.
...And composed of Microscopic Particles.
#72willingmessPosted 4/5/2013 12:22:20 PM
Oh yeah guys, I'm gonna be gone from now till tomorrow afternoon.
#73ChangliniPosted 4/5/2013 12:29:32 PM
willingmess posted...
Oh yeah guys, I'm gonna be gone from now till tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck with whatever you're doing then!
*Continues on making a part*

@ Event.

Do you want someone to vote?
#74XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/5/2013 12:32:24 PM
Changlini posted...
@ Event.

Maybe. Anyone can vote for anything at any time and it'll at least get mentioned in the next post. I'm just struggling with refreshing a secret board right now.
---
Haven't you heard?
A picture's worth a thousand words!
#75ChangliniPosted 4/5/2013 12:38:30 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Changlini posted...
@ Event.

Maybe. Anyone can vote for anything at any time and it'll at least get mentioned in the next post. I'm just struggling with refreshing a secret board right now.

You're not alone on that.

Anyways, I'd say unleash Kinea to help us.
#76Chandler014Posted 4/5/2013 12:40:52 PM
Polimario posted...
{-Poli Draxis-}
[The Reveal and the Rainbow Flame]

Through the Door, Poli entered.
Through the Door, Poli traversed.
Into the swirling void, he came.

Poli found himself in a swirling gray void. Togekiss fluttered about. Numerous veils floated about. At the heart of the void...

??? ----- "Welcome...so nice of you to arrive!"

Poli flew slowly towards the voice. Out of the blue, a giant, female face sprung up, causing Poli to nearly hit her forehead. She rose up, higher and higher, until she towered over Poli.

Draxis ---- "Who are you? You're that...voice!"
??? ----- "I go by many names, little dark angel...but there is one you may call me. I am Prekura. You may recognize me as the Lady of Justice."
Draxis ----- "Why do you need me? Better yet, why do you want to erase the world?"
Prekura ---- "Because the world is deplorable, little pawn! If those LotSS goons haven't disrupted enough things, it's those short-term villains."

She laughed, and leaned down, her face taking up Poli's vision.

Prekura ----- "I am the Goddess of Preservation. You surely heard of my dead brothers, Arcuextra and Kuro, hmm? Together, we were Creation, Destruction, and Preservation. But, now that they are dead, I'm all alone..."

She picked up Poli and placed him on her left shoulder.

Draxis ----- "Tyler mentioned one of them before..."
Prekura ---- "Indeed...soon, I will have no need of you, and you shall be desposed properly. Haven't decided yet, but I'm sure it will suit you."
Draxis ----- "W-what?"

Furious at her lack of care, Poli took the staff and tried to strike her. With a flick of her hand, however, she sent Poli rocketing away. Her scale began to rotate, faster and faster.

Before she could attack, the Satomi Power Orbs glowed, enveloped Poli in a rainbow bubble, and vanished, taking him with it. The ensuing gray energy blast struck nothing.

Prekura ---- "Tcch, those blasted Orbs! But no matter. All I need to do is break his spirit..."

She resumed watching the veils.

~~~~~
---Tin Tower---

Poli was dropped by a rainbow bubble at the top of a tower. He looked around.

Draxis ----- "Phew. That...was close. Isn't this Tin Tower?"

Turning back, he saw a large bell. One by one, the Satomi Power Orbs flew from the gauntlets and into indents on the bell. Once all eight were placed, a rainbow flame appeared at the tip top.

Ring the Bell...rekindle the hope!

Poli stepped forward.

Child of Light and Dark, I have awaited you. Ring the bell.

Compelled, Poli reached forward, and rang the bell...

(TBC...)

Oh boy.... another person with a bounty on Tyler's head. Also, just to make sure, Tyler's group hasn't fought Vortex yet, right? Just Atlas.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#77ChangliniPosted 4/5/2013 12:48:31 PM(edited)
Vortex hasn't been active lately..
He's probably off somewhere, waiting to get beaten..
____

Alright, I'm stuck exactly half-way on the confrontation with the Togepi group in LotSS.
Honestly, I can very easily put a continue thing at the end of it, and give myself some time to think of part two, than just making it within one large post...

*Thinks about it*
#78Chandler014Posted 4/5/2013 12:48:40 PM
Changlini posted...
Vortex hasn't been active lately..
He's probably off somewhere, waiting to get beaten..

Okay. Although he won't be inactive for much longer.... And i saw the Atlas fight. Nice job, Gubbey and Polimario.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#79ChangliniPosted 4/5/2013 12:53:40 PM
[---LotSS---]
(The Togetic Gang)

The Public,
we are the many,
we are the ignorant,
we are the background.

For while others act about,
we pay their price.

The park was bustling, the children were playing, even the sky was amazingly colorful with the subtly burning clouds, and the clouds within them now had this aurora like glow about them!

A group of three companions,
that live normal lives,
operated within the background,

with a sense of duty,
and a sense of matter,
the three past the sight.

While the children played,
while the wind blew,
these three patrolled the scene,

And soon before them was a sight,
of the Togepi hybrids abound,
committing an illegal act to an object!

Within the green, bristling grass, the chilly air within the hot light, and around the view of the shining lake, the Aggron takes action!

Aggron----''Hey you four! Stop what you're doing!''

The more prominent of the four Togepi Hybrids stops, chuckles a bit, and throws the Premier Ball directly towards the Aggron, almost scoring a direct hit, if it wasn't for the Aggron using its Explorer sack to block the hit, and causing the ball to activate.

But its red rays of digitization(can I use this word?) didn't spread to absorb the Aggron, but instead un-digitized a Froakie!

GM 2---------''Alright! We, are, arresting you four for reckless endangerment of another Trainer's pokemon!''
HTogepi 1--''Hah! Like you can do anything!''
GM 1---------''Fine then, we'll arrest you for defiling private property!''

The Handcuffs were at the ready, the tazers were aimed, even the Aggron had enough time to ready up an ear scarring terrible screech of metal!

[To Become Continued at a Later Time..]
#80TableFlipPosted 4/5/2013 1:42:39 PM
Sasha and Sarah are not twins,if that's what you're asking.
---
I don't even know anymore.