This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 8!

#81XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/5/2013 2:43:54 PM
=====>

You captchalogue the LUCKY GOODCAT, hurling your FAKE FOUR-LEAF CLOVER at the Nargoyle. You captchalogue the CHAIR, launching KINEA'S BODY at the Nargoyle, defeating it. You collect 12 units of REALITY and 7 units of LUCK.

You're angry to learn that the FAKE 4-LEAF CLOVER was fake, but you captchalogue it to free the LUCKY GOODCAT.

It looks like a normal pure white cat with yellow eyes and a slot on the top of it's head, presumably for GOODCOINS. You transfer the money and sell the porcelain one to a Chinese restaurant that the VEIL transported you to.

A) Exit restaurant.
B) Order food.
---
Haven't you heard?
A picture's worth a thousand words!
#82ChangliniPosted 4/5/2013 2:45:47 PM
(.B.)

Going with B.
#83TVirusPredatorPosted 4/5/2013 2:46:12 PM
TableFlip posted...
Sasha and Sarah are not twins,if that's what you're asking.

Got it, thanks.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#84Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 2:54:08 PM
@Chandler: What is Tyler and co. up to? Mephy will split off from Pryce's group, but I don't find it any fun to just write stuff only for characters I control. So do you have plans for Tyler and co?
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#85Chandler014Posted 4/5/2013 3:17:38 PM
Gubbey posted...
@Chandler: What is Tyler and co. up to? Mephy will split off from Pryce's group, but I don't find it any fun to just write stuff only for characters I control. So do you have plans for Tyler and co?

I was planning on them going to Vortex's Castle and fighting him, in the Ransei Region. Do whatever you wish, though didn't Mephy split away from Pryce's Group already?
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#86Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 3:32:18 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Gubbey posted...

I was planning on them going to Vortex's Castle and fighting him, in the Ransei Region. Do whatever you wish, though didn't Mephy split away from Pryce's Group already?

Would you be fine with Mephy going with them? He has a bone to pick with Vortex as well. Also, who is currently in your group?
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#87Chandler014Posted 4/5/2013 4:08:37 PM
Gubbey posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Gubbey posted...

Would you be fine with Mephy going with them? He has a bone to pick with Vortex as well. Also, who is currently in your group?

I'd be okay. These are the people i know are left in the group:

Tyler
Erika
Xalier
Belial
Mephy
Possibly the Angel Duo, not sure though....

Not sure if I'm forgetting anyone or not.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
#88Chandler014Posted 4/5/2013 4:58:38 PM
VORTEX'S Story
Vortex looked at his monitor as Atlas disappeared. Behind him, a black portal appeared, and the Armored knight came walking out.
Vortex: You failed your mission.
Atlas: I apologize, Master.
Vortex: Tut. i knew those fools would win. I was hoping I was wrong. Grr..... Now this Region is the only one left.... READY THE DEFENSES!
Atlas: Sir?!
Vortex: They will come here. To this Castle. To Dethrone me. Hahaha....
Vortex summoned out his Masamune.
Vortex: But I'll make sure they don't come near this Castle!
Atlas: ....
Vortex: Make sure All Heartless are at the Ready! V-Clones!
The V-clones appeared.
V-1: Yes, Master?
Vortex: Station yourselves around the castle! V-1, V-2, and V-3! You'll stay on the rooftop, shooting down at those fools!
V-2: Yes, Sir.
V-3: Right away, Sir.
V-1: Yes, Master.
Vortex: V-4, V-5, and V-6! You'll be down with me and Atlas at ground level! V-1, V-2, and V-3, You'll come join me if the Rebels come here! Understood?!
V-4: ....
V-5: Sir, Yes, Sir.
V-6: Yes, Sir.
Atlas: Yes, Master Vortex.
Vortex: V-7! is the Armor Ready?!
V-7: Yes, Master. Just a few more hours and it'll be complete. The Weapon is also Ready as well.
Vortex: Good! Now, to your Battle Stations! If those Rebels make it here because of Laziness, I'll Behead you all! GO!
V-Clones: YES MASTER!
Atlas: Understood.
Vortex: Move out!
The V-Clones and Atlas disappeared.
Vortex: Curse you Tyler! You and your band of a Family will be demolished. With Ice boy and Shell-head both gone, It's only you, My demon prince of a half-Brother, the Girl, and Father.... HA! You will Die at my feet!
Vortex returned to his Throne.
---
#89ChangliniPosted 4/5/2013 5:05:46 PM
[---LotSS---]
(Case 7 --- Something Honest)

---Center Park---
(Mini-Boss fight ?? --- Team Togepi)
(Music ----- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaZ6xiTdFvE)

***Team Fight Start!***

The four Hybrid Togepi(HT) were too busy covering their ears from the Metal Sound coming from the Aggron to notice the two Guard Members, wearing headphones, coming up with tazers.

GM 1----''Time to Freeze!''

The female guard member stops, and has a conversation that could only be described as two silent people talking through poses, and waves of hands!

GM 2---Seriously? That's not an ice ray!
GM 1---Whatever, just get them!
GM 2---Fine!

With the wave of the female hand, the Male Guard Member aims his Tazer!
But alas, one the Togepi hybrids used Charm!

GM 2---Oh, Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel no!

She backslaps the Guard member out of his delusions of cuteness!

GM 1---Thanks..
GM 2---Oh googly-moogly, move!

They both barely dodged a couple of large flying relics that were being levitated by some ancient force of energy coming from the Togepi Hybrids! The Metal Sound Subsided.

TH 1----''Ha! What now?!''

The prominent member of the enemy team pinned down the two Guard Members still recovering from their rusty quick dodge reflexes.

TH 2---''Now, feel the wrath of the Hybrid, NORM!''

With a another set of large rock like relics aimed at the two guards, the Aggron started to launch a Flash cannon towards them, but it was only able to knock out only one of the four that weren't paying attention!

TH 2---''Yes! Now feel-''
!!!--------''Children, use the power of song!''

With that, a melody was heard, which was boosted in strength with the flock of Swablu, led by the Alteria, combining into a chorus! They then swept across the battle area, knocking most of the Togapi Hybrids off guard!

TH 3----''What is this?!''
TH 4----''NOOOO!''
TH 1----''I'm not going down without a fight!''

With that, the Aggron joined in with another blast of rainbow powered Flash Cannon, destroying the relics that pinned down the two Guard Members! After which, the Swablu flock used Round again, and started to majorly distract the distraught hybrids!

---Ten Minutes later---

The fight was at it's finest moment!
A crowd gathered full of Hybrids, and Humans cheering for two sides to win!

Human 1----''Yes! Make them pay for their insolence!''
Hybrid 2-----''Go skew yourself, norm!''
Human 3----''Oi, just end this already!''

With the Swablu tiring, the mother flew down to support the Aggron with the explorer's sack! All the while the Guard Members mockingly dodged all the attacks from the Togepi!

Altaria----''We gotta do something! Didn't think this fight would last this long!''
Aggron---''I got it! Used try to use a Perish Song to destract them, while I use an earthquake!''
Altaria----''Alright, my mark! La.. Li Lu.. Lalal-''

It caught the attention of the Togepi Hybrids.

TH 1-------''Perish song! Cover your-''
Aggron---''Hehehe..''

With a stomp from his heavy, iron, and large right foot, the Aggron sent a controlled earthquake towards the Togepi, entrapping them into the ground, as it quickly opened, and closed under their feet!

***Team Defeated!***

The Two Guards came in to read them their rights, while the Altaria, and tired Swablu flock were treated like heroes from the public crowd that gathered!

Child 2---''Wow, these pokemon were great!''
Aggron---''@*()&$ %*&^)@!''
Altaria----''@*(&$%''

The two continued to speak to the confused children, as the action settled.
#90Chandler014Posted 4/5/2013 5:15:13 PM
Now I'm ready to Punch all of Skyward's Characters in the Jaw with each of Tyler's Zweilanders. He hadn't Registered yet STILL, and now the Registration topic is Archived! I was about to Re-introduce a character I hadn't used in awhile too! *sigh*
I'll just Re-Register I guess on one of the Secret boards.... Oh, But Skyward.... I'm going to hunt you down. Or i can Register Sky and Terra, his choice.
---