This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's time...

#1KementarriPosted 4/4/2013 12:56:26 PM
It's time to show a pokemon's EV's and IV's on the summary screen.... come on, we all know they exist now and I for one am sick of using 3rd party programs to keep track/figure them out. =/
---
http://imgur.com/FHclCEA
/lick
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/4/2013 12:58:14 PM
Seconded.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3BottledPoePosted 4/4/2013 1:13:33 PM
Agreed. Why put this mechanic in the game when you can't even see it?
---
3DS FC: 3050-7585-1835
#4EnferolunosPosted 4/4/2013 1:18:28 PM
BottledPoe posted...

In their defense, you can't see most mechanics
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#5DarkKirby2500Posted 4/4/2013 1:18:44 PM
BottledPoe posted...

While any semi competitive player knows Pokemon is a game of numbers, Nintendo and GameFreak want the game to remain "mystical" for kids, casuals, or idiots who don't understand that.

Really, with the internet, this kind of information control is near meaningless. IVs should be removed and there should be a device in the game that just plain tells you EVs, as well as an easy way to reset or decrease EVs so Pokemon you go through the "story" with aren't trash.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#6Kementarri(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 12:31:52 PM
bump, just because.
---
http://imgur.com/FHclCEA
/lick
#7raazychxPosted 4/5/2013 12:33:35 PM
Agreed... I wish they'd just show the numbers.
#8SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 4/5/2013 12:39:53 PM
DarkKirby2500 posted...
BottledPoe posted...
as well as an easy way to reset or decrease EVs so Pokemon you go through the "story" with aren't trash.

So keep Join Avenue? I agree. Though prior to gen V, there was always the EV reducing berries.