This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think Smogon is wrong

#41GiftedACIIIPosted 4/5/2013 9:19:55 PM
PeteZaHutx posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
i couldn't help but Notice Smogon's sloppy track record on bans.I am a firm beilver that if your team doesn't have the solution to your problem , you deserve to lose.I noticed that Blaziken was banned? LOL alright and people had the audacity to compare him to Garchomp to justify the banning?all this while black kyurem wasnt banned.

hahaha look at the hypocrisy in this post! You say that if your team doesn't have the solution to the problem, you deserve to lose but then you say Garchomp, Black Kyurem, and Stealth Rock all should be banned. lol @ people who still think garchomp is op too lmao. Garchomp is worse than Terrakion.And going back to that "logic" then you should be able to prepare for Kyogre, 6 arceuses and Wondertomb. Scrub

I called out smogon ,simple if your gonna ban this powerful pokemon , you might as well ban this one as well , the viable counters against Garchomp were already banned

You mean you showed that you're an ignorant hypocrite who doesn't know what he is talking about. Blaziken is almost uncounterable in UBERS. Nobody has troubles with Black Kyurem in OU. Salamence, Dragonite, and Garchomp are all actually better than it and used more by better players. You have no idea what you're talking about. Go play on the simulators before you start spouting nonsense
#42PeteZaHutx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 6:40:13 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
PeteZaHutx posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
i couldn't help but Notice Smogon's sloppy track record on bans.I am a firm beilver that if your team doesn't have the solution to your problem , you deserve to lose.I noticed that Blaziken was banned? LOL alright and people had the audacity to compare him to Garchomp to justify the banning?all this while black kyurem wasnt banned.

hahaha look at the hypocrisy in this post! You say that if your team doesn't have the solution to the problem, you deserve to lose but then you say Garchomp, Black Kyurem, and Stealth Rock all should be banned. lol @ people who still think garchomp is op too lmao. Garchomp is worse than Terrakion.And going back to that "logic" then you should be able to prepare for Kyogre, 6 arceuses and Wondertomb. Scrub

I called out smogon ,simple if your gonna ban this powerful pokemon , you might as well ban this one as well , the viable counters against Garchomp were already banned

You mean you showed that you're an ignorant hypocrite who doesn't know what he is talking about. Blaziken is almost uncounterable in UBERS. Nobody has troubles with Black Kyurem in OU. Salamence, Dragonite, and Garchomp are all actually better than it and used more by better players. You have no idea what you're talking about. Go play on the simulators before you start spouting nonsense

Who are you kidding?
#43CakeOfLiesPosted 4/7/2013 6:41:55 PM
Yay! This topic's back!
*picks popcorn back up*
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#44Jarred623Posted 4/7/2013 6:42:07 PM
This topic is awesome because of the inb4mugiloko
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#45SerperiorThanUPosted 4/8/2013 1:16:36 AM
PeteZaHutx posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
PeteZaHutx posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

Who are you kidding?

ITP: Fact=kidding.
#46PeteZaHutx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 2:14:41 PM
HAHA this guy right here
#47GiftedACIIIPosted 4/8/2013 7:59:46 PM
PeteZaHutx posted...
HAHA this guy right here

So did you actually have an argument? Oh, wait, just a troll who has no clue what he's talking about and trying to troll his way out.