This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Charizard were Fire/Fighting, would he be used alot more?

#1WindyligthPosted 4/4/2013 4:25:01 PM
^topic
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/4/2013 4:26:41 PM
lol
Yup.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3Thepenguinking2Posted 4/4/2013 4:27:37 PM
*This happens*
*Uses blastoise*
---
WHY CAN'T SHEDINJA LEARN ENTRAINMENTMe in the X board
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
#4Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:28:05 PM
If so, then why not have Fennekin be part fighting as well? It's been proven to be the best secondary typing on a fire starter. Why fix it if it is not broken?
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#5iKhanicPosted 4/4/2013 4:42:25 PM
Yes, because Fire/Fighting is a great type combination. Just like Water/Ground. Problem is too many pokemon have those type-combos.

Though Fire/Flying isn't much better. The secondary types Fire pokemon have had have only happened once outside of Fire/Flying and Fire/Fighting.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#6CrystalKing5426Posted 4/4/2013 4:55:13 PM
iKhanic posted...
Yes, because Fire/Fighting is a great type combination. Just like Water/Ground. Problem is too many pokemon have those type-combos.

Though Fire/Flying isn't much better. The secondary types Fire pokemon have had have only happened once outside of Fire/Flying and Fire/Fighting.

What're you saying? Houndoom, Magcargo, Camerupt, Rotom-H, Heatran, Victini Chandelure, Volcarona, Reshiram,
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4014/5138578909_05b321131a_z.jpg
#7BlazingRainPosted 4/4/2013 6:12:29 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
iKhanic posted...

What're you saying? Houndoom, Magcargo, Camerupt, Rotom-H, Heatran, Victini Chandelure, Volcarona, Reshiram,

He means every other type combo involving fire and some other type has only occurred once each.

So one fire/dark, one fire/ground, etc.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#8iKhanicPosted 4/4/2013 6:17:02 PM
BlazingRain posted...
iKhanic posted...

He means every other type combo involving fire and some other type has only occurred once each.

Thank you. I couldn't figure out how to word that correctly.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#9Great_ReapettePosted 4/4/2013 6:22:09 PM
BlazingRain posted...
iKhanic posted...

Technically Darmanitan Zen and Victini so
---
Leader of the LEEROY clan
-More space for rent-
#10Hierarchy225Posted 4/4/2013 6:59:41 PM(edited)
Wouldn't be weak to rock so yeah.