This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Pokemon X and Y added talking Pokemon.

#1Hierarchy225Posted 4/4/2013 4:55:35 PM
Like Pokemon who have shown the capacity for human speech in one way or another. For example Slowking, Lucario, and maybe Alakazam.

How would you feel about this.
#2ThatKippPosted 4/4/2013 4:56:50 PM
I could've sworn some Pokemon talk to you in the games. All I remember specifically is Regigigas in the second Pokemon Ranger game.
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#3Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:59:33 PM(edited)
I've actually never played Pokemon Ranger before. I've heard good things about it though. Or was the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? I forget.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 4/4/2013 4:59:38 PM
I think it would be cool if Mewtwo had dialogue.
If he was a villain that you fought (but couldn't catch) several times throughout the game.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#5Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 5:00:34 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
If he was a villain that you fought (but couldn't catch) several times throughout the game.

I really like this. A Pokemon antagonist would be awesome.
#6Meta289Posted 4/4/2013 5:00:48 PM
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Chatot
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 4/4/2013 5:04:58 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Yeah. I mean, the games are apparently gonna be about genetics. Why not have the genetic Pokemon play a huge role?
Especially if he's getting a new form. Maybe becoming this new form could be part of his evil plan. It would really give Mewtwo fantastic development.
---
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#8VoidEnvoyPosted 4/4/2013 5:08:27 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Yeah. I mean, the games are apparently gonna be about genetics. Why not have the genetic Pokemon play a huge role?
Especially if he's getting a new form. Maybe becoming this new form could be part of his evil plan. It would really give Mewtwo fantastic development.

But I thought you hated the new form? I certainly hate the new form.

Still the idea of Mewtwo being an evil mastermind who plans on reaching a new, "Ultimate" form to destroy/enslave the world is really cool. Only problem is that the "Ultimate" form is hideous.
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 4/4/2013 5:10:18 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

But I thought you hated the new form? I certainly hate the new form.

Still the idea of Mewtwo being an evil mastermind who plans on reaching a new, "Ultimate" form to destroy/enslave the world is really cool. Only problem is that the "Ultimate" form is hideous.

I hate the new form, but still. It could be great for a story (I know, I know. lolstoryinpokemon).
---