This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Charizard burnt down my home

#21PkmTrainerAbramPosted 4/4/2013 6:50:40 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
PeteZaHutx posted...
This great news , now all i need is someone to tame this charizard he's flying around my neighborhood!

If you have any Pokemon, you can always attempt to weaken and catch the Charizard yourself. Anything with Rock-type moves will do.

CakeOfLies posted...
Shouldda set up rocks.

I disagree. The use of Stealth Rock as a home security system is the leading cause of death in mailmen, paper boys, and door-to-door salesmen. While it is effective in keeping out unwanted visitors, the problem is that it is equally effective in keeping out wanted visitors, as well as the home's residents. The best way to repel a Charizard is to help to establish a Sudowoodo colony in the neighborhood. Charizard actively avoid places where Rock-types can be found, owing to their massive weakness to the type. I suggest Sudowoodo because they are among the least likely of Rock-types to cause accidental or intentional damage to one's property, second only to the Shieldon line (I don't recommend Shieldon, however, chiefly due to the fact that while they repel Charizard, they attract the attention of Pokemon thieves and poachers, to say nothing of the cost of getting one revived, or the rarity of wild Shieldon or Bastiodon).

You win. Forever.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493
#22PeteZaHutx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:13:06 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Consider it a privilege

i'll consider it
#23Thepenguinking2Posted 4/4/2013 7:23:34 PM
another charizard thread?
These are becoming like zubats.
---
WHY CAN'T SHEDINJA LEARN ENTRAINMENTMe in the X board
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
#24EstheimasterPosted 4/4/2013 7:29:14 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Shouldda set up rocks.

Came here to say this
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#25PeteZaHutx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:00:32 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
another charizard thread?
These are becoming like zubats.

no like tentacool in Gen III
#26Fuddles806Posted 4/7/2013 3:25:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]