This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fennekin

#1WobbuffetFanPosted 4/4/2013 9:54:02 PM
The world of cheese sticks cannot support the pink flatulence of the many Zangoose which traverse the earth in search of computer mice on which to snack as the goats all fall down the pencil sharpener cheese grater device of madness through which the onion dip of utter insanity is piled for the potato vampire capes of armpit farts and the remnants of three-day-old wedgies while the Lombre all watch the gloating of the victorious loser Seismitoad who all have claimed victory over the idiot corn dogs and that random person's grandmother's famous potato salad which she will never reveal the secret recipe for because of the threat of the invading Pelipper invasion from outer sporks of doom and space from which there is no return while the Sandshrew all joke around in the world of cheese sticks cannot support the pencil sharpener cheese grater device of madness through which the onion dip of utter insanity is piled for the potato vampire capes of armpit farts and the remnants of three-day-old wedgies while the Lombre all watch the gloating of the victorious loser Seismitoad who all have claimed victory over the pine cones of the Pineco of the pine cones which are breathed on by the pillow typewriters when they fart the gas of Bulbasaur prosthetic legs all over my seven heads which are made out of idiot corn dogs and that random person's grandmother's sister's pizza delivery guy's masseuse's college roommate's famous potato salad which she will never reveal the secret recipe for because of the threat of the invading Pelipper invasion from outer sporks of doom and space from which there is no return while the Sandshrew all joke around in the world of cheese sticks cannot support the pink flatulence of the many Zangoose which traverse the earth in search of computer mice on which to snack as the goats all fall down the pencil sharpener potato peeler cheese grater device of madness through which the onion dip of utter insanity is piled for the potato vampire capes of armpit farts and the remnants of three-day-old wedgies while the Lombre all watch the gloating of the victorious loser Seismitoad who all have claimed victory over the pine cones of the Pineco of the pine cones which are breathed on by the pillow typewriters when they fart the gas of Bulbasaur prosthetic legs all over my seven heads which are made out of the invading Pelipper invasion from outer sporks of doom and space from which there is no return while the Sandshrew all joke around in the world of cheese sticks cannot support the pink flatulence of the many Zangoose which traverse the earth in search of computer mice on which to snack as the goats all fall down the pencil sharpener cheese grater device of madness and sports through which the onion dip of utter insanity is piled for the potato vampire capes of armpit farts and the pine cones which are breathed on by the pillow typewriters when they fart the gas of Bulbasaur prosthetic legs which are made out of idiot corn dogs and that random person's grandmother's famous potato salad which she will never reveal the secret recipe for because of the world of cheese sticks cannot support the pink flatulence of the many Zangoose which traverse the earth in search of computer mice on which to snack as the goats all fall down the pencil sharpener cheese grater device of madness through which the onion dip of utter insanity is piled for the potato vampire capes of armpit farts and the remnants of three-day-old wedgies while the Lombre all watch the gloating of the victorious loser Seismitoad who all have claimed victory over the pine cones of the Pineco of the pine cones which are breathed on by the pillow typewriters when they fart the gas of a million tons of goat cheese which gets eaten by the trillions of hamburger sporks of doom and space from which there is no return while the Sandshrew all joke around in the threat of the invading Pelipper invasion from outer sporks of doom and space from which there is no return while the Sandshrew all joke around in everybody's pants, and I am the Walrein.
---
Wobbuffet!
#2niklnipPosted 4/4/2013 9:54:54 PM
tl;dr: Gibberish
---
Black 2 Friend Code [Nikl]: 0433-7110-2756
Official Swoobat of the Pokemon X board
#3WobbuffetFan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:55:29 PM
niklnip posted...
tl;dr: Gibberish

I agree with this person.
---
Wobbuffet!
#4Arne83Posted 4/4/2013 9:56:56 PM
... You don't really expect me to read all that, do you?
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#5Hierarchy225Posted 4/4/2013 9:57:08 PM
I literally went holy crap when I saw the OP.
#6UltimaZangetsuPosted 4/4/2013 9:57:25 PM
Arne83 posted...

No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#7Missingno_MastrPosted 4/4/2013 9:57:47 PM
...I don't know what's stranger. The giant, nonsensical wall of text... or the fact that I actually took the time to read the giant, nonsensical wall of text.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#8WobbuffetFan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 10:01:27 PM
Arne83 posted...

I sure as balls didn't post it for my health.
---
Wobbuffet!
#9WobbuffetFan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 9:34:22 AM
WobbuffetFan posted...
Arne83 posted...

I sure as balls didn't post it for my health.

And I agree with myself.
---
Wobbuffet!
#10Thepenguinking2Posted 4/5/2013 10:07:48 AM
Arne83 posted...

---
WHY CAN'T SHEDINJA LEARN ENTRAINMENTMe in the X board
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)