This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best yuri couple in Pokemon

#61sonicfanaticjtbPosted 4/6/2013 10:15:28 PM
I voted Cynthia/Dawn 'cause wynaut.

That being said, Bianca/Hilda's pretty hot. As is May/Misty/Dawn (Or just Dawn/one of the other 2. That works too. ) Junpier/that other science chic (can't think of her name ) is rather hot as well...

*shrugs*
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#62SmogoonPosted 4/6/2013 10:46:44 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Smogoon posted...
Lexifox posted...
They're established as good friends, they hang out with Cynthia at the villa, they have the flashback, etc.

relatively speaking, compared to other characters, they get more screentime together than most.

Yeah, friends. I just wish people here knew what a friend is.

No reason they can't be more than friends

Actually yes there is. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to comprehend that.
---
http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#63Capitan_KidPosted 4/6/2013 11:13:49 PM
Smogoon posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Smogoon posted...
Lexifox posted...
They're established as good friends, they hang out with Cynthia at the villa, they have the flashback, etc.

relatively speaking, compared to other characters, they get more screentime together than most.

Yeah, friends. I just wish people here knew what a friend is.

No reason they can't be more than friends

Actually yes there is. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to comprehend that.

Nope. Unless you're homophobic there's no need to have an issue over this. Maybe if you didn't have a condescending attitude you'd realize that.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#64SmogoonPosted 4/7/2013 12:53:25 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Nope. Unless you're homophobic there's no need to have an issue over this. Maybe if you didn't have a condescending attitude you'd realize that.

Yes, you're making things up. I'm not a homophobe for calling you out on being wrong. How did I know you'd argue by projecting.
---
#65Capitan_KidPosted 4/7/2013 12:56:14 AM
Smogoon posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

Yes, you're making things up. I'm not a homophobe for calling you out on being wrong. How did I know you'd argue by projecting.

Not making things up. Just making a valid analysis of the situation. You're the only one who gets butthurt over the idea of Elesa being a lesbian. Projecting? "I don't think that word means what you think it means."
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#66SmogoonPosted 4/7/2013 1:01:31 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Not making things up. Just making a valid analysis of the situation. You're the only one who gets butthurt over the idea of Elesa being a lesbian. Projecting? "I don't think that word means what you think it means."

Check your dictionary, boy. You're continuing to project by calling me butthurt.

You're putting pieces together that aren't there. It's a fantasy. You want to image it. Which is fine, but be honest about it. And stop projecting too.
---
#67Capitan_KidPosted 4/7/2013 1:04:03 AM
Smogoon posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

Check your dictionary, boy. You're continuing to project by calling me butthurt.

You're putting pieces together that aren't there. It's a fantasy. You want to image it. Which is fine, but be honest about it. And stop projecting too.

You're not even making sense. Instead of tackling the point layed in front of you, you decide to insult and make vague statements. Are you ever gonna tell me why it's wrong for Elesa and Skyla to be lesbians?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#68SmogoonPosted 4/7/2013 1:09:11 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
You're not even making sense. Instead of tackling the point layed in front of you, you decide to insult and make vague statements. Are you ever gonna tell me why it's wrong for Elesa and Skyla to be lesbians?

Wow, another projection. Jeez.

And I'll tell you what's wrong with it. Its not reality. Let me snap you back to reality. You're just seeing what you want to see. Either it's a fantasy or you have no social understanding(maybe both).
---
#69Capitan_KidPosted 4/7/2013 1:31:06 AM
Smogoon posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

Wow, another projection. Jeez.

And I'll tell you what's wrong with it. Its not reality. Let me snap you back to reality. You're just seeing what you want to see. Either it's a fantasy or you have no social understanding(maybe both).

Who are you to decide the reality of a fictional universe? Just because you don't see it that way doesn't mean it can't be. Them being les isn't wrong.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#70wind64aPosted 4/7/2013 1:39:18 AM
I'm pretty sure none of the options are explicitly cannon anyway. These topics are always interesting to read, because they invariable turn to something either barely relevant at all or completely irrelevant fairly quickly.

Personally I don't think Elesa and Skyla are anything more than friends at most. Asking someone for fairly simplistic advice does not automatically imply romance T_T. Plus there have been quite a few combinations of people at Cynthia's beach house. It's pretty popular.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142