This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mr. XY claims he made the Mewtwo form

#21pokemon2pokerPosted 4/5/2013 5:08:24 AM
I can't post on smogon D:

pokemon2poker, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Let's assume my account isn't activated, how do I activate it? I remember seldomly posting on smogon in the past. It says the last time I logged in was 9/28/11, lol.
---
Pocket deuces will carry me through
#22jimrichardsPosted 4/5/2013 5:23:00 AM
purplezoroark posted...
Mr. XY
-Mr. XY, Master troll

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHA
Hehe

?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
---
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
#23fffire24Posted 4/5/2013 5:24:15 AM
That's not Mr. XY. He seemed so much nicer.
#24The_FoolXXIIPosted 4/5/2013 5:29:56 AM
Mr. XY just wants to be loved
---
Norad: Where the men are scarce, the women are desperate, and the sheep... might actually be yet another amnesiac farmer. ~Nightgazer
#25CakeOfLiesPosted 4/5/2013 5:30:33 AM
The_FoolXXII posted...
Mr. XY just wants to be loved

Loved for implying that he made Ewtwo?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#26SerperiorThanUPosted 4/5/2013 5:34:49 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
I can't post on smogon D:

pokemon2poker, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Let's assume my account isn't activated, how do I activate it? I remember seldomly posting on smogon in the past. It says the last time I logged in was 9/28/11, lol.

Um, I'm guessing you didn't click the confirmation email you need to click to post on all forums. Also yeah lol, it was defiant, I noticed your teams were mostly intimidate and snarl oriented
#27pokemon2pokerPosted 4/5/2013 2:19:56 PM
It looks like I'm now p2pIsHere on smogon.
---
Pocket deuces will carry me through
#28LandscapeManXPosted 4/5/2013 2:22:38 PM
Mr.XY just wants attention.

He didn't make it i'm sure.
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#29Ari917Posted 4/5/2013 2:38:19 PM(edited)
http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/fe9f08c1bb6a7f984cde684116c9bc9f1225938896_full.gif

I'll believe he made it when Luvdisc doesn't suck anymore.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#30scrappybristolPosted 4/5/2013 2:41:24 PM
I wonder if Mr. XY would start posting here if he knew people talked about him.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.