This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

worst possible type combination

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. worst possible type combination
2 years ago#1
What is it and why?
---
GT: Tohma88
2 years ago#2
Grass/ice
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the hearts nemesis." - Trema
2 years ago#3
Ice/Bug 4X weak to Stealth Rock, weak to Steel, Fire 4x, Rock 4x, Flying and only 3 resistances I believe.
(edited by noname2lazy)
2 years ago#4
Fire/Rock and Bug/Ice are both pretty awful.

But I'll say Fire/Rock since its the only one that currently exists, and GF decided to give it defensive stats.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
2 years ago#5
Bug/Grass had 3 4x weaknesses in gen 1.

Edit: and that was when there were only 15 types.
---
Pocket deuces will carry me through
(edited by pokemon2poker)
2 years ago#6
iKhanic posted...
Fire/Rock and Bug/Ice are both pretty awful.

But I'll say Fire/Rock since its the only one that currently exists, and GF decided to give it defensive stats.

Poor Macargo ;_;
2 years ago#7
Rock/Ice is pretty awful.

It's weak to Ground, 4x Fighting, 4x STEEL, Rock, Grass, and Water.
4 resistances, Ice, Normal, Flying, and Poison.

Considering Flying and Poison are awful offensive types and Normal is debatable, its only good weakness is Ice.

The only good thing is that it hits 7 types with its STABs, Flying (twice), Ice, Grass, Bug, Dragon, Fire, and Ground.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
2 years ago#8
anything with ice.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
2 years ago#9
Grass/Ice is pretty bad; 4x weakness to fire, the two type combinations do nothing to help each other, and they don't have too many resistances.
---
Wild Pikachu Appeared! Go Pokeball!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. worst possible type combination

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived