This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Evveeoultion Hinted..

#41smokinace829Posted 4/5/2013 8:26:06 AM
Flying and Rock anyone...eh, eh...No...

Flying and Fighting it is then
---
Brawl FC: 2106-1173-5330
GT : Brutaltw0
#42PkmTrainerAbramPosted 4/5/2013 8:28:45 AM
..You know what..i am going to ignore you

And I restate, "If I were to put effort into trolling, I'd be a god."

You do that.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493
#43wingblade98Posted 4/5/2013 8:30:13 AM
well this got derailed quickly
---
Evil never sleeps--
it only snoozes.
#44PkmTrainerAbramPosted 4/5/2013 8:33:28 AM(edited)
wingblade98 posted...
well this got derailed quickly

Well, it's all they really have left to talk about now I guess. Better to drag it through the hot coals screaming than to let it die in it's sleep peacefully. I guess.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493
#45GiftedACIIIPosted 4/5/2013 8:45:05 AM
Maybe with the intro of DNA, there'll be something similar to transmutations which can even combine Pokemon and human. Then we'll found out Ghetsis combined N and Growlithe...

lol anyone get the reference?
#46scrappybristolPosted 4/5/2013 9:03:03 AM
Nice to see the Pokemon community in top form.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#47RX02BansheePosted 4/5/2013 9:09:15 AM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
So we're just going to ignore everything I just posted? Cool. I'm outta this. Have fun with your delusions from ignorance guys.

Your previous post prevents the extra letter of a colour not yet represented by an Eeveelution hinting at there being a looming announcement...how? They've done that trick literally this year already.

Just because you can read moon runes doesn't entitle you to go around being an antagonistic jerk to others. Can the insults, the patronizing tones, and the antagonizing and maybe you'll get the respect you clearly want.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#48Ari917Posted 4/5/2013 9:18:58 AM
Normal and dragon, I'm calling it now. Who cares if they aren't counterparts we need to complete the special spectrum!
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#49RaulsenPosted 4/5/2013 9:30:45 AM
RaidenHero posted...
http://i.imgur.com/SZp1pp8.jpg

Since this image is legit.I am sure we are getting another Eeveelutions soon,

The First Kanji is for Slyveon and the second one of for another eveeoultion..orange-coloured kanji means mountain...so ground type. But i recommend don't get your hopes up..

All together, it's "Eevee Akiyama Friends."

Slyveon's a Dragon-type, right? I don't really see the correlation between "aki" (Fall, as in the season), and dragons.

As far as I can tell, "Akiyama" would just be a surname. Could it be that that's just the surname of the people in the costumes?
---
Yes, I'm a Christian and 100% proud of it. God Bless!
You're not alone anymore. We're together, and I'm not leaving you. -The City in the Snow Globe
#50HeyWheresKelPosted 4/5/2013 10:19:33 AM
If the new new eeveelution is Ground, Sylvs could still be Light. Because obviously Ground would be SE against Light.
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOyo0.png