This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Evveeoultion Hinted..

#61RX02BansheePosted 4/5/2013 12:09:45 PM
NinjaKitsune posted...
Actually, it gets it as a dream world move. And they also could have spammed normal type moves since it wouldn't hint towards sylveon's actual type.

I said learns normally. Going by that logic it also learns it from a Tutor when available.

Also, can you even get Eevee through regular Dream World interactions? I thought it was an event made available through special Dream World activities for a limited time.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#62jayman7Posted 4/5/2013 12:17:21 PM(edited)
RX02Banshee posted...
jayman7 posted...
pink is not unique to Normal-types, and all the known Normal-type moves Sylveon used in the video are learned by Eevee already.

Pink is mostly associated with Normal, I never said exclusive, but a ton of Normal types are pink (Clefairy tree, Jigglypuff tree, Snubble, Likitung duo, Chansey familiy, Porygon tree, Miltank, Skitty, and Audino). Another thing to note is that a lot of those have a "fairy" like appearance. Slyveon has that appearance going on as well, is pink, and spammed Normal moves.

Munna. Mesprit. Exeggcute. Mew. Smoochum. Mime Jr. Clearly pink faerie-like Pokémon are all Psychic-types. Wait no you're looking for a pattern that isn't real.

And Eevee totally does learn Swift. It was a TM in the first two gens and a Move Tutor in the next two, and Eevee learned it every frigging time. If you're going to insist that it must be a level-up move then you're just being pedantic.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#63RX02BansheePosted 4/5/2013 12:41:29 PM
jayman7 posted...
RX02Banshee posted...
jayman7 posted...
pink is not unique to Normal-types, and all the known Normal-type moves Sylveon used in the video are learned by Eevee already.

Pink is mostly associated with Normal, I never said exclusive, but a ton of Normal types are pink (Clefairy tree, Jigglypuff tree, Snubble, Likitung duo, Chansey familiy, Porygon tree, Miltank, Skitty, and Audino). Another thing to note is that a lot of those have a "fairy" like appearance. Slyveon has that appearance going on as well, is pink, and spammed Normal moves.

Munna. Mesprit. Exeggcute. Mew. Smoochum. Mime Jr. Clearly pink faerie-like Pokémon are all Psychic-types. Wait no you're looking for a pattern that isn't real.

And Eevee totally does learn Swift. It was a TM in the first two gens and a Move Tutor in the next two, and Eevee learned it every frigging time. If you're going to insist that it must be a level-up move then you're just being pedantic.

Again, and at this point I'm pissed off so I'm going to be incredibly blunt bordering (and probably being) rude. No, it is not pedantic, it is a hint from GameFreak. They commonly treat those exclusive moves as special, hence why they even have events in the first place and treat move tutors as a big thing. If it is using Swift it means it probably learns it naturally, and while that doesn't on its own rule out it being another type thanks to Espeon it does lend credence to the idea moreso than "oh it can't be because I don;t think it is!"

And none of those Pokemon you listed look like fairies. See there's this thing called the Fairy Egg Group. None of them are in it, but most of what I listed? Yep, they sure are in it. Oh sure, Miltank, Porygon and its line, and Likitung and Likiliky aren't in it, but they don't look like fairies either. The rest do and are in it.

Oh, and before you go "oh but Pokemon of other types are in that group too!" yes, however the fact remains we have a pink Pokemon that looks reminiscent of a fairy here that doesn't blatantly fit in to any other type that spammed Normal moves including one Eevee does not learn without outside means, and Eeveelutions often look like their type (scratch that, always look like their type, if this doesn't then it'll be the first). What do you need here, a damn diagram? This is basic f***ing logic. It could be another type, sure, but right now this is what we've got and Normal type is what it very obviously points to.

The patterns are there, you just want to be argumentative and be all "lalala I can't hear you". Going by that logic you would have been championing against the Pink letter that forshadowed Slyveon's announcement as being wrong about a new Eevee on the way. After all, it also used logic and required following a obvious pattern to draw its conclusion.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#64jayman7Posted 4/5/2013 12:48:21 PM
Settle down. I'm not insulting you. I'm saying I don't agree with you, and that I think your alleged patterns aren't real.

Sylveon only barely counts as being pink anyway.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#65MichaelollPosted 4/5/2013 12:50:07 PM
7 pages in and no one even asks if it's photoshopped?

Do we even know it's real?

That looks fake as heck!

First off,the first sylveon japanese letter did not have a fainter colour around its border.

This image adds a fainter pink around to match the others.

Strike 1.

The actual sylveon letter would NOT have a border to it, as shown from way back when.

Strike 2 the font looks stretched and lazy photoshop work

is this even real???

proof??
#66CharizardFirePosted 4/5/2013 1:01:50 PM
orange-coloured kanji means mountain...so ground type.

It could also mean Rock.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#67Zero97Posted 4/5/2013 1:17:17 PM
so is this still a hint? or is it nothing?
---
3DS: 0173-1416-4513
NNID: Zero97
#68Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/5/2013 4:12:27 PM
If they add new types, then they may get priority. Unfortunately.
#69Chandler014Posted 4/5/2013 4:17:29 PM
I'm calling it. A Dragon type. It'd make sense too, Slyveon is more graceful looking and Elegant, while the Dragon Eeveelution would be cunning and more Dragon looking. Complete opposites. Please, let Dracoeon be real!
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#70SealedSevenPosted 4/5/2013 5:14:42 PM
So.... this is fake?
---
Soul Silver FC: 4684 0697 3217
My Rattata is in the top percentage of rattatas!!!!!