This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tomorrow we shall know

#1thisguy12Posted 4/5/2013 10:45:07 AM
whether or not the new Mewtwo form is real.

WHO ELSE IS PUMPED?!
#2KitschgardenerPosted 4/5/2013 10:47:56 AM
Not necessarily.
#3nro87Posted 4/5/2013 10:51:18 AM
Kitschgardener posted...
Not necessarily.

Most likely, though. We might get a different reveal, but the Mewbuu will most likely be addressed as either confirmed or denied. No more speculation.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#4Gray_AreasPosted 4/5/2013 10:54:17 AM(edited)
nro87 posted...
Kitschgardener posted...
Not necessarily.

Most likely, though. We might get a different reveal, but the Mewbuu will most likely be addressed as either confirmed or denied. No more speculation.

And if it isn't addressed? Then do we continue speculating until it is specifically addressed? Or until the movie is released?

I personally don't like the new form, but I have no problem with it being real.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
#5SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 4/5/2013 10:53:24 AM
nro87 posted...
Kitschgardener posted...
Not necessarily.

Have they been known to put-down rumors like that before?
#6pokemega32Posted 4/5/2013 10:54:15 AM
nro87 posted...
We might get a different reveal, but the Mewbuu will most likely be addressed as either confirmed or denied. No more speculation.

This has never happened before ever.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#7nro87Posted 4/5/2013 10:56:25 AM
pokemega32 posted...
nro87 posted...
We might get a different reveal, but the Mewbuu will most likely be addressed as either confirmed or denied. No more speculation.

This has never happened before ever.

No, but don't you think this scan is a leak from what is going to be revealed tomorrow? I do. If they reveal something else, that's almost definitive proof that it's a fake. If they reveal it, it's real. In my mind, tomorrow will end all Mewbuu speculation.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#8thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 11:09:20 AM
I think tomorrow Game Freak will confirm that Newtwo is real.
I've actually grown to like Newtwo. GOD I HOPE IT'S REAL
#9jayman7Posted 4/5/2013 11:25:57 AM(edited)
Actually, the scan is an alleged leak from something that was supposed to be revealed a couple of weeks from now. Which doesn't mean that it won't be revealed tomorrow, of course, but it does mean that it will not be proved false if Mewtwoceus is not part of tomorrow's reveal. (Well, maybe if they reveal a different Mewtwo forme...)

I mean, we got a leaked anime character sheet with Servine, Woobat, and Dewott on it (and maybe Axew? Was he known at that point?) months before some of those Pokémon got revealed officially. And no, I don't mean that big leak that got people in trouble (which also included Pignite, Emboar, Serperior, and Samurott.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#10pokemega32Posted 4/5/2013 11:26:49 AM(edited)
nro87 posted...
No, but don't you think this scan is a leak from what is going to be revealed tomorrow? I do.

Seeing as you can't scan television shows/websites, I highly doubt it.

Serebii said it looked like some kind of "present guide" we're supposed to get later on.

If they reveal something else, that's almost definitive proof that it's a fake.

No it isn't.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.