This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tomorrow we shall know

#11thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 12:28:21 PM
pokemega32 posted...
nro87 posted...
No, but don't you think this scan is a leak from what is going to be revealed tomorrow? I do.

Seeing as you can't scan television shows/websites, I highly doubt it.

Serebii said it looked like some kind of "present guide" we're supposed to get later on.

If they reveal something else, that's almost definitive proof that it's a fake.

No it isn't.

Well there's a high possibility Newtwo won't be revealed tomorrow. But I really hope it is.
Will tomorrow be a nintendo direct video?
#12Gray_AreasPosted 4/5/2013 12:30:49 PM
Pokemon Smash I believe. That's what it's called, right? I just check Serebii to see what happened.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
#13thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 12:32:22 PM
Gray_Areas posted...
Pokemon Smash I believe. That's what it's called, right? I just check Serebii to see what happened.

Pokemon Smash is on Sunday. It'll probably just be a recap of all the new info we'll get tomorrow.
#14pokemega32Posted 4/5/2013 12:33:52 PM
thisguy12 posted...
Pokemon Smash is on Sunday. It'll probably just be a recap of all the new info we'll get tomorrow.

People really need to learn how time zones work.

Pokemon Smash is on on Sunday in Japan, which is Saturday in the U.S.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#15jayman7Posted 4/5/2013 12:36:35 PM
They're releasing something in America somehow. They never specified Nintendo Direct; it may just be an update on their websites.

Due to time zones, it may or may not happen before Pokémon Smash; depends on when the update happens.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#16thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 12:56:23 PM
pokemega32 posted...
thisguy12 posted...

People really need to learn how time zones work.

Pokemon Smash is on on Sunday in Japan, which is Saturday in the U.S.

Oops my bad.
I think the big announcement will be international (happening at the same time everywhere in different languages)
#17Serebii from SPPPosted 4/5/2013 1:17:25 PM(edited)
Gray_Areas posted...
nro87 posted...
Kitschgardener posted...
Not necessarily.

Most likely, though. We might get a different reveal, but the Mewbuu will most likely be addressed as either confirmed or denied. No more speculation.

And if it isn't addressed? Then do we continue speculating until it is specifically addressed? Or until the movie is released?

I personally don't like the new form, but I have no problem with it being real.

Until April 20th, when the Present Guide comes out, which this is allegedly a picture of
jayman7 posted...
They're releasing something in America somehow. They never specified Nintendo Direct; it may just be an update on their websites.

Due to time zones, it may or may not happen before Pokémon Smash; depends on when the update happens.

thisguy12 posted...Oops my bad.
I think the big announcement will be international (happening at the same time everywhere in different languages)

No. Pokémon Smash has been promised the world exclusive. It will reveal the stuff at approx. 23:22 UTC, that's 00;22 BST, 19:22 EDT, 16:22 PDT and 08:22 JST. It'll then be posted on the official site's Facebook and Twitter, and the official site at 23:30 UTC with press releases being sent out simultaneously

---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#18rapscallion733Posted 4/5/2013 1:15:48 PM
Does anyone know the actual time they are announcing the info tomorrow?
---
Xbox gamertag: lactatingRHINO7
Pokemon White 2 FC: 5158-0831-8084
#19FuneralCakePosted 4/5/2013 1:18:08 PM
Smash will be on at 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM Pacific or 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM Eastern. This is in the US, of course. If you don't live in the US, move. (No, don't do that, actually.)

The first half of the show is an episode of the anime, so the announcement will be sometime between 4-4:30 or 7-7:30.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#20Missingno_MastrPosted 4/5/2013 1:20:43 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Smash will be on at 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM Pacific or 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM Eastern. This is in the US, of course. If you don't live in the US, move. (No, don't do that, actually.)

The first half of the show is an episode of the anime, so the announcement will be sometime between 4-4:30 or 7-7:30.

Any big announcements are generally within the final five minutes or so of the show, if the past is any indicator.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.