This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion Registration Board II

#11Chandler014(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 12:55:33 PM
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
Tonight, I will not sleep until I have my main character, and 4 closest friends up! I have a test tomorrow, but I am taking a stand against people taking away my free time!

Then I'll wait. I've still got that idea to torture your character(s), though not sure if i can fit that in. I'm thinking on Erika giving birth soon, and so I'm still thinking on how to type in Erika's end of Pregnancy and birth to the children.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#12xthunder7283Posted 4/8/2013 12:57:14 PM
so, what Pokemon aren't available for fusion?
---
PSN: RussRock7283
#13Skyward_SneaselPosted 4/8/2013 1:15:14 PM
No one takes Sneasel, Umbreon, Espeon, Mareep, Starly, and a few more ill be using. Do we have Spirit Evolution or Evofusion? I may have Sky (new) meet Sky (original)... You'll have to wait for more ;) or ask for more details.

Also, I'm going to have my own arc to begin with, so no torture for you Chandler! Which reminds me, my villain will also be up! So no Snivy line either!

(All claims do not apply for already created characters)
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon and Brock of the Pokemon X boards
#14Chandler014(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:21:25 PM
No one takes Sneasel, Umbreon, Espeon, Mareep, Starly, and a few more ill be using. Do we have Spirit Evolution or Evofusion? I may have Sky (new) meet Sky (original)... You'll have to wait for more ;) or ask for more details.

Also, I'm going to have my own arc to begin with, so no torture for you Chandler! Which reminds me, my villain will also be up! So no Snivy line either!

(All claims do not apply for already created characters)

Eh, I'll find a way.... Trust me....
*Gives evil grin*
Also, I think people can use multiple normal Pokemon, because there are two people with Tyranitar i think, and Two people with Lucario for Example. So, People can still use those lines and you can use them too if anyone wishes.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
#15ChangliniPosted 4/8/2013 1:26:30 PM
xthunder7283 posted...

In the PSS registration topic, every legendary pokemon was taken.
But then, a rule was made so that more than one people can have the same pokemon.

Meh, you can generally use any of the none legendary Pokemon without negative consequence. Now, any minor legendary pokemon that aren't Celebi, the Kanto Birds, and the Jhoto beasts haven't been taken.
#16Chandler014(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:35:13 PM
Changlini posted...
xthunder7283 posted...

But then, a rule was made so that more than one people can have the same pokemon.

Meh, you can generally use any of the none legendary Pokemon without negative consequence. Now, any minor legendary pokemon that aren't Celebi, the Kanto Birds, and the Johto beasts haven't been taken.

Xenreas (or whatever. Yveltal is easier to spell) Hasn't been taken either. That i'm aware of, The Regi Trio are free as well. Regigigas is free as well. No one can use Palkia or dialga though, I think. Arceus is Forbidden as well.
---
#17OcarinaofToastPosted 4/8/2013 1:36:55 PM
Oh, thanks for the bump. I've been busy helping a friend on here. :)
---
Official Fennekin of every board. =~_^=
Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity ~ People who support OcarinaxKrystal: 5 People who don't: 3 ~ OREALLY?
#18Skyward_SneaselPosted 4/8/2013 1:45:09 PM
Changlini posted...
xthunder7283 posted...

Meh, you can generally use any of the none legendary Pokemon without negative consequence. Now, any minor legendary pokemon that aren't Celebi, the Kanto Birds, and the Jhoto beasts haven't been taken.

Except I will throw a hissy fit I anyone uses mine!!!!
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon and Brock of the Pokemon X boards
#19Chandler014(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:50:33 PM
Changlini posted...
xthunder7283 posted...

Except I will throw a hissy fit I anyone uses mine!!!!

But You would lose the fight, because that's a rule.
---
#20OcarinaofToastPosted 4/8/2013 2:14:47 PM(edited)
Note: These characters are based on me and my sibling's I'm basing their behaviors (and even names loosely) on us. It will hopefully make establishing personalities for them easier.

(cutting out anything unnecessary)

Name: Lee
Appearance: A Fennekin with blue green eyes and somewhat scraggly fur.
Bio: Jabba and Mary's child. He's the responsible sibling, but can be pretty devious when he wants to.
Alignment: Neutral

Name: Anna
Appearance: A Purrloin with blue eyes, always has clean and straight fur.
Bio: Jabba and Mary's child. She tends to act bossy, and she tattles a lot, but she loves her brothers and would do anything for them. She's also the bane of Lee's existence.

Name: Alex
Appearance: A Vulpix with blue eyes, is a little chubby, and has straight, clean fur.
Bio: Jabba and Mary's child. The "good child" most of the time, somewhat of a teacher's pet, and a little irritating at times.

Name: Matt
Appearance: A Poochyena with blue eyes and has a mowhawk on his head.
Bio: Jabba and Mary's child. He acts the most immature out of the bunch, but he also is caring at times...usually when he gets a reward, but meh. Hehe...

[Edited my sis' name]
---
Official Fennekin of every board. =~_^=
Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity ~ People who support OcarinaxKrystal: 5 People who don't: 3 ~ OREALLY?