This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion Registration Board II

#41Chandler014(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 1:50:38 PM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
can i play or do you really hate me such much over my "choice"

....Guys? I'll let you decide. I don't care really, Long as you don't go Crazy on your "Choice."
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#42Skyward_SneaselPosted 4/12/2013 1:57:26 PM
Chandler014 posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Bumpy Birds. (Sneasel, What are you doing? By the time you register, The Story will be over!)

I honestly think he's just trolling us by saying he'll join, then making us wait.

@Skyward, if you don't have that character up by 8:00 central standard time tonight, I'm giving Will the green light to use Terra. She was supposed to be his character in the first place anyway. When someone makes a character to use in an RP, you can't just call dibs. You let the guy use the character he created.

And I'll claim Sky, unless anyone else wants him. TVirus has a point.

Apart from the fact that you can't do that, and I'm trying my best. IF you want, I could not revise for my exams or do my practice exams and fail, because its more important that I sign up for some fictional life. I'm super busy, and I'm trying my best. Cut me some slack, instead of acting like d***s! Plus, its not as if me signing up will effect anything. I'm not going to be interacting with anyone else, so why act as if my lack of contribution is ruining your life?
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon and Brock of the Pokemon X boards
#43TVirusPredatorPosted 4/12/2013 2:04:41 PM
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
Chandler014 posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Bumpy Birds. (Sneasel, What are you doing? By the time you register, The Story will be over!)

I honestly think he's just trolling us by saying he'll join, then making us wait.

@Skyward, if you don't have that character up by 8:00 central standard time tonight, I'm giving Will the green light to use Terra. She was supposed to be his character in the first place anyway. When someone makes a character to use in an RP, you can't just call dibs. You let the guy use the character he created.

Apart from the fact that you can't do that, and I'm trying my best. IF you want, I could not revise for my exams or do my practice exams and fail, because its more important that I sign up for some fictional life. I'm super busy, and I'm trying my best. Cut me some slack, instead of acting like d***s! Plus, its not as if me signing up will effect anything. I'm not going to be interacting with anyone else, so why act as if my lack of contribution is ruining your life?

If you're super busy, why are you making us wait on you?

@I can't tell Will to use Terra, you shouldn't have prevented him from using his own character because you "call dibs on the hot redhead" in the first place.

*sighs* I'll push the time back to 10:00 if you're so "super busy", but honestly, I'm kinda hoping I can tell Will to use Terra.
---
There's only one way to make sure you're a mature gamer.
Ignore the ESRB rating, and ask yourself: Is this game fun?
#44Chandler014(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 2:07:07 PM
Agree with TVirus again. Also, TIGER, You can register.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
#45Skyward_SneaselPosted 4/12/2013 2:14:22 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
Chandler014 posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Chandler014 posted...

If you're super busy, why are you making us wait on you?

@I can't tell Will to use Terra, you shouldn't have prevented him from using his own character because you "call dibs on the hot redhead" in the first place.

*sighs* I'll push the time back to 10:00 if you're so "super busy", but honestly, I'm kinda hoping I can tell Will to use Terra.

Fine, I don't need Terra anyway. But no-one can take Sky. I made him, he's mine.

And there you go again. I'm not making you wait on me. I'm trying my best to do it, but my real life is more important. These exams are my future, and I care more about them than you guys getting all hot and bothered because I'm busy. I'm not going to take you handing out ultimatums. This is meant to be a bit of fun, not something to get this worked up about. I'll sign up when I want to and can, not when you try and force me to thank you very much. I might not sign up tonight now, it could be a while.
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon and Brock of the Pokemon X boards
#46TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/12/2013 2:14:47 PM
what exactly is this form supposed to be? anything i want??

Name:
Pokemon Fused with (?):
Spirit Sign (?):
Spirit Pokemon (?):
Weapon:
Theme (Optional):
Appearance:
Bio:
Alignment:
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
#47Chandler014(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 2:16:41 PM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...

Name:
Pokemon Fused with (?):
Spirit Sign (?):
Spirit Pokemon (?):
Weapon:
Theme (Optional):
Appearance:
Bio:
Alignment:

What do you mean by form? If you mean the registration, you need the name, Gender, Age, Pokemon fused with/Spirit Pokemon+Spirit Sign (You can only have one), Appearance, and Bio. The weapon is recommended since most characters use weapons.
---
#48GubbeyPosted 4/12/2013 2:17:27 PM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...

Name:
Pokemon Fused with (?):
Spirit Sign (?):
Spirit Pokemon (?):
Weapon:
Theme (Optional):
Appearance:
Bio:
Alignment:

Anything you want, as long as it's not overpowered or a Mary Sue.
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#49Chandler014(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 2:19:01 PM
CURSE YOU XEVENT!
*Aims Plasma gun at XEvent's forehead.*
---
#50Chandler014(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:17:04 PM
That's it. Strike three, Skyward. Your OUT! (Unless anyone ELSE has any objections.)
---