This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion Registration Board II

#51Chandler014(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 7:24:13 AM
Registering the Two Babies, and Also Sky. Note, The Babies won't be able to fight or anything until AFTER the events of PF, So no Weapons or alignment for those two.

Name: Cria (Present)
Pokemon Fused with (?): None.
Spirit Sign (?): A Green Dragon Sign on her head, and a Rock Sign on her back, with Crystal Signs spreading to her hips.
Spirit Pokemon (?): Flygon and Gigalith (1st Forms during baby Age)
Theme (Optional): Aqua Theme (KH Birth By Sleep) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91GOgcMnFX0&list=PL1lerSPdP8Q-5lqDsNNnJ2Ok8gE6lt8wP)
Appearance: Just what a normal Baby Girl would look like.
Bio: One of the Twin Babies of Erika and Tyler. She has a loud Cry, Hence her name. She is also a Half-Demon, And a Princess of Hell, Due to Tyler's Father being King of Hell, Belial.

Name: Riku
Spirit Sign (?): A blue dragon sign on his Forehead, and a Drill sign on his left palm.
Spirit Pokemon (?): Kingdra and Rhyperior. (1st forms during Baby age)
Theme (Optional): Ventus Theme (KH Birth By Sleep) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHDJoYdh4bk&playnext=1&list=PL1lerSPdP8Q-5lqDsNNnJ2Ok8gE6lt8wP)
Appearance: Just what a normal Baby boy looks like.
Bio: One of the Twin babies of Erika and Tyler. He is silent for a majority of the time. He is a Half-Demon, and Prince of Hell, Due to Tyler's Father being King of Hell, Belial.

Name: Sky
Spirit Sign (?): MS. Left hand sign (Umbreon) is a ring like The pokemon's design, while right hand sign (Sneasel) is Feathers and claws like the Pokemon.
Spirit Pokemon (?): Shiny Umbreon and Sneasel
Weapon: Cane Sword.
Theme (Optional): 13th Struggle (KHII)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRcvSm_uCtE)
Appearance: Same as PSS.
Bio: The boy from PSS, This boy is back searching for the Girl he loves, who disappeared prior to PF, Terra. He has special Eye vision after having an Eye be poked through by Erika's Light Arrows. One side is a visor, the other side is his Radiant Eye. Originally owned by Skyward_Sneasel, but has been claimed by me due to in-activeness.
Alignment: Good.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#52Skyward_SneaselPosted 4/13/2013 7:32:56 AM
You've just put the final nail in the coffin. I'm sorry to everyone else, but I will no longer be signing up for the RP. If there are d***s like Chandler around, I don't really want to join.
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon and Brock of the Pokemon X boards
#53Chandler014(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 7:36:01 AM
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
You've just put the final nail in the coffin. I'm sorry to everyone else, but I will no longer be signing up for the RP. If there are d***s like Chandler around, I don't really want to join.

What?! You. RAN. out. of. Time! look, Sorry. But you haven't even done anything, Whatsoever! You can edit and use Sky however much you want, I was hoping that was going to get you to register already! And quit calling me a d***!
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#54willingmessPosted 4/13/2013 7:50:04 AM

I'm sorry, but you really should have kept your promises. It's been 2 weeks since you promised you would do it "that night".
---
:D
#55TableFlipPosted 4/13/2013 7:51:28 AM
willingmess posted...

I'm sorry, but you really should have kept your promises. It's been 2 weeks since you promised you would do it "that night".

this
---
I don't even know anymore.
#56TVirusPredatorPosted 4/13/2013 8:16:52 AM
TableFlip posted...
willingmess posted...

this

That.

Plus, you keep saying you won't interact with anyone, but Chandler certainly made it look like you were gonna interact with him.

My advice? If you're too busy with real life for an RP, DON'T SIGN UP FOR AN RP, AND ESPECIALLY DON'T PROMISE YOU'LL SIGN UP, THEN KEEP OTHERS WAITING ON YOU!!! It's not exactly rocket science.
---
There's only one way to make sure you're a mature gamer.
Ignore the ESRB rating, and ask yourself: Is this game fun?
#57Skyward_SneaselPosted 4/13/2013 8:59:01 AM
I still don't understand how I kept anyone waiting. I am not important to anyone's plots. I don't understand how you guys are getting so worked up. I've been trying my best, but I'm not going to be pressured into joining, and I'm not gonna have you set time limits. I was gonna sign up over the weekend, but I'm done.
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon and Brock of the Pokemon X boards
#58willingmessPosted 4/13/2013 9:03:26 AM
I still don't understand how I kept anyone waiting. I am not important to anyone's plots. I don't understand how you guys are getting so worked up. I've been trying my best, but I'm not going to be pressured into joining, and I'm not gonna have you set time limits. I was gonna sign up over the weekend, but I'm done.

When you promise something, don't keep that promise, and then continue the cycle of promising and failing to follow up, it makes people angry.
---
:D
#59WereMightyenaPosted 4/13/2013 5:05:59 PM
Could I possibly join?
Name: Lloyd (Shaddap, I like ToS)
Pokemon Fused with: Mighyena
Weapon: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120613030707/aselia/images/f/f1/Jewel_of_Gardios.jpg except bigger.
Appearance: Extremely long, black hair, fair skin, hazel eyes, cargo pants, a black shirt with a skull on it, and extremely sharp greaves.
Bio: Can't make one right now, sorry.
Alignment: Justice and all that is good.
#60ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/13/2013 5:09:11 PM
WereMightyena posted...
Could I possibly join?
Name: Lloyd (Shaddap, I like ToS)
Pokemon Fused with: Mighyena
Weapon: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120613030707/aselia/images/f/f1/Jewel_of_Gardios.jpg except bigger.
Appearance: Extremely long, black hair, fair skin, hazel eyes, cargo pants, a black shirt with a skull on it, and extremely sharp greaves.
Bio: Can't make one right now, sorry.
Alignment: Justice and all that is good.

We're always open to new characters.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race