This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion Registration Board II

#81ChangliniPosted 4/19/2013 10:05:00 PM(edited)
I'm going to sleep, and I do think it was a bad thing to close the topic before someone was picked to make th next thread.

@Willingmess.

Anyways, I planned for the LotSS being this unmovable wall to the unstoppable power of the heroes(but of course, that's not to be).

Even though they aren't surprised by a lot of the serious disasters, they acknowledge that they can't remember the 1,234+ ways to do a scenario the correct way when they have to decide in the moment(Which is why they do the WCSs, to go off of instinct.).

Now, hopefully ThatPersonGuy comes back, I've got Furez waiting on a response from his character..
____

And about the invention things(ie. Palkia's fishing rod of pink energy, That Spacial rend injection, etc), meh, you might have a point. But I'd appreciate if you could give me examples.
#82GubbeyPosted 4/19/2013 10:11:15 PM
Should I make the next topik? Or should I wait for someone else to?
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#83ChangliniPosted 4/19/2013 10:13:34 PM
Gubbey posted...
Should I make the next topik? Or should I wait for someone else to?

You should.
#84Chandler014(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 5:45:58 AM
Bump, Bump, Buuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Knight of "the Organization."
#85protobakurionPosted 4/21/2013 7:56:30 PM
Name: Marcey
Spirit Sign: A white heart
Spirit Pokemon: Gardevoir
Weapon: 2 Concealed .45 Pistols
Theme: Flirty, Smart, and Adventurous.
Appearance: Akiza's dress, Marceline look and hair except not undead, no bite marks, ponytail, and Caucasian. Wears violet fingernail polish occasionally.
Bio: Marcey likes to go on adventures when she gets a chance. She works at the Fancy Alley (?) as the head waitress. She gained her Spirit Sign and Pokemon by saving a boy from drowning. She is soon to date and adventure with Jace.
Alignment: Justice

Yay. She's registered.
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#86Chandler014(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 12:15:42 PM
Bump til the end!
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Knight of "the Organization."