This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think Medals will return this Gen?

#1Brandon042487Posted 4/5/2013 7:46:53 PM
Did you like the Medal/Achievement system Anyways?
---
I'm calling it now, April 6th will reveal the starter evolutions.
#2BlueGaryOakPosted 4/5/2013 7:48:57 PM
Hopefully. My Raichu has a bunch from gen 3, and collected two in gen 4.
---
Darkdragongirl's alt.
#3UltimaZangetsuPosted 4/5/2013 8:08:00 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...

I don't think TC means those.
If TC is talking about the system from BW2, then god I hope not. It was obtuse and did absolutely nothing.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#4FuneralCakePosted 4/5/2013 8:09:48 PM
I liked the medal system, but I felt like there were too many ridiculous medals to obtain. Things like meeting 1000 people on the C-Gear, doing a Funfest Mission with 30 people, etc. were pushing it a bit. Mostly everything else was fine, though, and anything that adds more replayability to the game is a good thing.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#5Brandon042487(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 8:14:53 PM
BlueGaryOak posted...

These were ribbons not Medals.
---
I'm calling it now, April 6th will reveal the starter evolutions.
#6endergamer537Posted 4/5/2013 8:16:21 PM
FuneralCake posted...
I liked the medal system, but I felt like there were too many ridiculous medals to obtain. Things like meeting 1000 people on the C-Gear, doing a Funfest Mission with 30 people, etc. were pushing it a bit. Mostly everything else was fine, though, and anything that adds more replayability to the game is a good thing.

This. Medals were fine except for the ones with ridiculous requirements that force you to know more than 50 people with BW2 or put in tens of hours to unlock one thing.
---
Official Meta Knight with his Brobat
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#7henriuePosted 4/5/2013 8:18:00 PM
endergamer537 posted...
FuneralCake posted...

This. Medals were fine except for the ones with ridiculous requirements that force you to know more than 50 people with BW2 or put in tens of hours to unlock one thing.

They should remove medals and add decent achievements, with 30 to 50 achievements, and none of those social ones
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#8kwando1313Posted 4/5/2013 8:18:21 PM
Medals as an idea were good. They were just badly executed, though.
---
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right
#9UltimaZangetsuPosted 4/5/2013 8:20:28 PM
I would be okay with something in the same vein as medals with two stipulations.
One, there are no more outrageous social medals. Two, there is an actual reward for collecting them.
BW2 implemented medals very poorly, but I will agree that some of the ideas for the medals were interesting.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#10FryDays5000Posted 4/5/2013 9:33:27 PM(edited)
I loved that system and I hope they keep it in these games. And I agree, the social ones need to go.

FuneralCake posted...
I liked the medal system, but I felt like there were too many ridiculous medals to obtain. Things like meeting 1000 people on the C-Gear , doing a Funfest Mission with 30 people, etc. were pushing it a bit. Mostly everything else was fine, though, and anything that adds more replayability to the game is a good thing.

You can tag the same person 1000 times and still get the medal bra
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076