This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What will this Gen's evil team do?

#31ShiningRegicePosted 4/6/2013 1:53:55 PM
ShiningRegice posted...
I personally don't think X and Y have to do with genes, but to do with the coordinate plane (XYZ), because this is a 3d Pokémon game and you need all 3 axis to make a 3d world. I think the evil team will want to Reshape the world to fit their needs, and they will do it in ruthless ways.

Oh and I think they might call themselves Team Axis.
---
W2 FC: 0261 8506 3044
#32deidara21Posted 4/6/2013 1:55:23 PM
Umm perhaps something with the planets axis >_>
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#33CakeOfLiesPosted 4/6/2013 2:04:59 PM
I see three possibilities:

-Make the planet rotate a different way (i.e. the North Pole and South Pole are on the new equator).

-Take over the world with a fused/gene spliced/god-like Legendary (then the player gets the Legendary and uses it for his own nefarious purposes like beating up on preschoolers).

-Do illegal stuff and rub their hands evilly.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#34ShiningRegicePosted 4/6/2013 2:22:38 PM
I think this. Xerneas is the Master of the Pokeworld's Latitude, and Yveltal is the Master of the Pokeworld's Longitude. The Z Pokémon could be the axis of world spins on. In X and Y, Team Axis trys to change the latitude and longitude (To threaten the world to surrender to them), using either Yveltal or Xerneas. You get the opposite legendary to stop them, and fix the world.

That is my prediction
---
W2 FC: 0261 8506 3044
#35themagicpainmanPosted 4/6/2013 2:23:43 PM
ShiningRegice posted...
I think this. Xerneas is the Master of the Pokeworld's Latitude, and Yveltal is the Master of the Pokeworld's Longitude. The Z Pokémon could be the axis of world spins on. In X and Y, Team Axis trys to change the latitude and longitude (To threaten the world to surrender to them), using either Yveltal or Xerneas. You get the opposite legendary to stop them, and fix the world.

That is my prediction

Yeah, probably either this or genetic stuff.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW