This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

6 more hours till Smash

#11BlackSaborPosted 4/6/2013 10:49:57 AM
Where can we watch it?
#12ThatKippPosted 4/6/2013 11:06:20 AM
ThatKipp posted...
You mean 6 hours until website update. :3 No one should watch Smash.

Why not? It's silly.

Keyholing for 10 minutes of silliness doesn't sound like a great use of time. O.o

Using Keyhole sucks. I'll just watch one of the YT streams.
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#13pokemega32Posted 4/6/2013 11:08:52 AM
SlimeStack posted...
You mean 6 hours until website update.

The announcement won't be almost the end of Smash.

The website won't be updated until Smash is over.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#14MissCarriagePosted 4/6/2013 11:17:45 AM
What's Smash?
---
Love me long time.
#15SlimeStackPosted 4/6/2013 11:29:57 AM
pokemega32 posted...
SlimeStack posted...
You mean 6 hours until website update.

The announcement won't be almost the end of Smash.

The website won't be updated until Smash is over.

At the time I posted there were 5 hours until Smash started, and 6 hours until Smash ended. I don't get your point.
---
Moo
#16Lord_VishanaPosted 4/6/2013 11:37:19 AM
My body is Regigas.
---
Media Create Week 13 3DS: 66,980 Vita: 31,795 "It's beating the 3DS" - Sailor Goon 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#17HejiruPosted 4/6/2013 11:41:59 AM
MissCarriage posted...
What's Smash?

Pokemon Smash, a Japanese TV show. It used to be called Pokemon Sunday. They air every Sunday morning (Japan time) and are usually horribly disappointing with their info (or rather, their lack of it), except in rare cases like this week which is why everybody is all excited.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#18digiblasterPosted 4/6/2013 11:50:23 AM
Hejiru posted...
MissCarriage posted...
What's Smash?

Pokemon Smash, a Japanese TV show. It used to be called Pokemon Sunday. They air every Sunday morning (Japan time) and are usually horribly disappointing with their info (or rather, their lack of it), except in rare cases like this week which is why everybody is all excited.

Where will be the best place to view said information after it airs? I know these boards will have most of it scattered about, but it'd be nice to have it all in one place.
---
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. - Mctias
#19SirPiercePosted 4/6/2013 11:54:40 AM
digiblaster posted...
Hejiru posted...
MissCarriage posted...
What's Smash?

Where will be the best place to view said information after it airs? I know these boards will have most of it scattered about, but it'd be nice to have it all in one place.

Serebii, of course.
---
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#20R0cks0l1ddPosted 4/6/2013 12:09:52 PM(edited)
Here's a stream in case anybody wanted to watch it. Although, it's not going to show anything until near the end and most of it will be a past anime episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NHoxmzLa54
---
Official everything of every board.