This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Watch Pokemon Smash Live in HD

#1IzanagiBlastPosted 4/6/2013 1:42:03 PM
It starts at 3:30 PM (Pacific) - 6:30 PM(East)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMYedTjvtHQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#2DBF__Posted 4/6/2013 1:43:04 PM
ill probably just click this board around that time and read the 100 topics on it ._.
---
My Sacred Gold Team http://oi45.tinypic.com/24o0vhc.jpg
#3SlimeStackPosted 4/6/2013 1:44:53 PM
I really dunno why everyone wants to watch it. The official sites will be posting the news in English immediately after the show, so why do you need to watch annoying kids show presenters in Pokémon costumes in HD speaking Japanese? :S
---
Moo
#4ChangliniPosted 4/6/2013 1:47:49 PM(edited)
Honestly, Serebii is just going to come out with 110% AAA+++ quality pics of whatever we see about halfway through the show's announcement. So, Picture Screening is possibly a lost cause here..
#5IzanagiBlast(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 1:53:03 PM
lol chill out guys it's just an option...I'll be watching the show,checking the Twitter and Facebook pokemon accounts,serebii and obviously gfaqs ;) it's up to you if you want to watch it or not
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6ChangliniPosted 4/6/2013 1:55:37 PM
I'm sorry if that came out wrong, I meant taking pictures of whatever came on the screen from that show was sorta futile when better images will presumably come out on the internet while the show is still airing..
#7FuneralCakePosted 4/6/2013 1:58:43 PM
SlimeStack posted...
I really dunno why everyone wants to watch it. The official sites will be posting the news in English immediately after the show, so why do you need to watch annoying kids show presenters in Pokémon costumes in HD speaking Japanese? :S

Because this way I can find out about it 3 minutes in advance!
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 4/6/2013 1:59:25 PM
Looks like this board will explode again at 6:30.
Less than a week later, people will be bored again.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#9MephilasPosted 4/6/2013 2:06:40 PM
Actually, I'm sick and I'm taking a nap right now, so I'll just look at the sites when I wake up.
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#10Magikoopa21Posted 4/6/2013 2:17:31 PM
Thank you TC for the link!