This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing about Newtwo...

#1ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/6/2013 12:48:24 PM
Look at this picture:

http://i.imgur.com/GoeXTKV.jpg

It's a comparison shot of Keldeo's old and new posters showing off both forms next to the two posters of Mewtwo and "Newtwo".

Look at how, whereas My Little Pokemon here is in two different poses, "Newtwo" is in the exact same position as Mewtwo, with his new form apparently pasted on.

Now, this doesn't confirm or deny the leak's validity, but it means that just because something similar happened with Keldio doesn't mean this is the same case.

Also, remember that this is one of the few times Serebii has gone out to say it's just a rumor, rather than go out and confirm or deny his suspicions.

Just some food for thought.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#2vchu8Posted 4/6/2013 12:51:49 PM
Serebii also doesn't usually post rumors on his site unless he thinks that they are likely to be real.
#3ThatPersonGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 12:53:46 PM
vchu8 posted...
Serebii also doesn't usually post rumors on his site unless he thinks that they are likely to be real.

You have a point there.

Still, shouting SEREBII CONFIRMED isn't a valid argument to say the least.

Anyone can be wrong, including Serebii's super-duper inside source.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#4vchu8Posted 4/6/2013 12:55:28 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
vchu8 posted...

You have a point there.

Still, shouting SEREBII CONFIRMED isn't a valid argument to say the least.

Anyone can be wrong, including Serebii's super-duper inside source.

Definitely. He's been wrong before, actually. But it does seem incredibly likely that this is real.

Too bad though, if it is real, cause I really dislike the look of the form.
#5GohansephirothPosted 4/6/2013 12:58:18 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Now, this doesn't confirm or deny the leak's validity, but it means that just because something similar happened with Keldio doesn't mean this is the same case.

Yeah it might not be the same case, but it still could be too so who knows. We just dont know and it still cant be proven or disproven at this point.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#6MephilasPosted 4/6/2013 1:08:12 PM
Serebii. Lol....
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#7zurcnPosted 4/6/2013 1:27:19 PM
but serebii didn't confirm it.

it says in the post itself UNCONFIRMED

what differs this time is that it's fakeness is also not confirmed
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#8thisguy12Posted 4/6/2013 1:39:58 PM
I actually hope it's real...
#9zurcnPosted 4/6/2013 3:09:47 PM
it's now confirmed by smash
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU