This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which gen had your favorite starters?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which gen had your favorite starters?

User Info: umpllc1200

umpllc1200
3 years ago#61
Gen 1. I'm a little surprised that people are not giving much love to the ones that started it all, plus I think they are pretty cool too.

Maybe a lot of the posters are not even old enough to have played the first Gen game???

User Info: sandslash1

sandslash1
3 years ago#62
overall gen 1
blaziken is by top fav though
a

User Info: pacpuf7249

pacpuf7249
3 years ago#63
2 then 3

its not nostalgia, its my fact based opinion
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
3 years ago#64
Gen 4 for me
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)

User Info: TranquilSea

TranquilSea
3 years ago#65
Gen 2.
On the way down, I almost fell right through
But I held on to you

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
3 years ago#66
umpllc1200 posted...
Gen 1. I'm a little surprised that people are not giving much love to the ones that started it all, plus I think they are pretty cool too.

Maybe a lot of the posters are not even old enough to have played the first Gen game???

Just not blinded by nostalgia. I mean, if you have reasons to like them then that's cool. But 'the ones that started it all' is not a good reason imo.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
3 years ago#67
umpllc1200 posted...

Played since gen 1, still prefer gen 4. A turtle, monkey, and penguin are 3 of my favorite animals.
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)

User Info: AngeloTan

AngeloTan
3 years ago#68
Gen 1.
PSN - AngeloTan | XBL - AngeloTan
facebook.com/angelotan

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
3 years ago#69
Gen 1 for Charmander and Gen IV for Empoleon

Gen IV has the most solid starters though and arguably the strongest starters in the series.
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
3 years ago#70
Gen 4, the starters had really cute pre-evolutions and really awesome looking final evolutions, and though it unfortunately made Fire/Fighting standard, it also introduced some really cool type combinations (Empoleon is awesome!)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which gen had your favorite starters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived