This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Expect the nostalgiafans to come out in full force now

#11AuroraSonicBeamPosted 4/6/2013 5:00:59 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
And I'll admit, my inner Genwunner isn't enjoying this either. But on the other side...new forme doesn't look as bad as I'd expect. But still, if you thought you'd heard enough of "Pokemon ruined" oh boy, just wait -_-

My nostalgia has actually been celebrated with this new pokemon as I bet this pokemon is another clone of mew used by different methods by different scientists.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#12MerenwenragoPosted 4/6/2013 5:02:23 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
Tyranidomega posted...
And I'll admit, my inner Genwunner isn't enjoying this either. But on the other side...new forme doesn't look as bad as I'd expect. But still, if you thought you'd heard enough of "Pokemon ruined" oh boy, just wait -_-

My nostalgia has actually been celebrated with this new pokemon as I bet this pokemon is another clone of mew used by different methods by different scientists.

Probably cloned by whoever the new bad guys are in X & Y
---
Diamond: 0001 1116 6407 (Current) PBR: 3780 6842 7165 Pokemon Black 2: 0433 6174 3193
http://merenwenrago.webs.com/events-legit-checked
#13Arne83Posted 4/6/2013 5:03:37 PM
I have a friend that's a genwunner... I expect to see a lot of rage coming from him later today.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#14wufei8706Posted 4/6/2013 5:04:02 PM
I was like 12 when Red/Blue came out and I love the new form. People just like to complain about everything.
---
http://i.imgur.com/z9ZcFt6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TjWlxSW.png
#15AuroraSonicBeamPosted 4/6/2013 5:04:35 PM
Merenwenrago posted...
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
Tyranidomega posted...

Probably cloned by whoever the new bad guys are in X & Y

Or by the same rogue scientist that continued the genesect project
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#16westontickleePosted 4/6/2013 5:04:37 PM
There's only been two good pokemon revealed at all. This gen is just going downhill from here. Gen V was pushing it. And I liked Gen V. Gen VI is just taking a nose dive. Only thing that can save it ar this point is a Jiggs split evo
---
Officially done with pokemon
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
#17fissionprimerPosted 4/6/2013 5:05:03 PM
Mugiloko posted...
Nostalgia beam!

Nostalgia bolt!
---
obvious sticky (;
#18Infernus93Posted 4/6/2013 5:07:01 PM
BlazingRain posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Infernus93 posted...
Yeah, because nostalgia is the only reason anyone could find this thing ugly.

I'd actually think it was pretty cool if not for that head tail (which also makes the head itself look really weird). Oh well. Gen six designs are now at a 5.5/7 for me.

Your pegging down Gen 6's designs all because of one?

lol

Out of 7 new designs, he doesn't like 1.5 of them.

Therefore, 5.5/7

Not hard to get, really.

Thank you.

I feel like it shouldn't be necessary to say that, yet at the same time, that it somehow is.
---
I like Monster Rancher.
#19Tyranidomega(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 5:07:39 PM
I'm not saying it's unorthodox for people NOT to like this new forme. I'm just saying expect the usual crap 10fold for a bit.
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.