This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is it a new form or a new POKEMON!?

#1purplezoroarkPosted 4/6/2013 4:33:13 PM
the site got updated and it says: The mysteries of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y continue to grow with the unveiling of a Pokémon that is strangely familiar! It looks a lot like the powerful Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo, but not quite the same…

This NEW Pokémon shares many traits with Mewtwo, including a light-purple body and piercing, powerful eyes.

so majin mew is not another form?
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#2FugeeBarPosted 4/6/2013 4:33:52 PM
form, cmon son
---
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4576/champsig09.jpg
#3FuneralCakePosted 4/6/2013 4:34:17 PM
I think it's safe to assume it's an alternate forme. The movie is about Mewtwo, and its picture was replaced with a picture of the new forme. Makes sense to me.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#4X_Roxas_XPosted 4/6/2013 4:38:20 PM
I'm starting to think that it's an entirely new Pokemon, but related to Mew and Mewtwo in some way. Maybe the evil team tried to imitate Team Rocket by making a modified clone of Mew and ended up with this, or something like that.
---
NNID: Waaarg | 3DS: 3050-7742-1758
#5AdirothPosted 4/6/2013 4:38:49 PM
Or, The movie could be about Mewtwo joining forces with Ash & co to save his kidnapped child from team plasma.
---
"If you talk to God, that's a prayer. If God talks back to you, that's schizophrenia."---
OSCAR CRUZ, outspoken Philippine bishop
#6Chandler014Posted 4/6/2013 4:40:19 PM
New Pokemon. Another attempt to create the ultimate Pokemon, That results in Mewthree. Perhaps it succeeded, or it failed. That's what i think anyways.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Count of "the Organization."
#7X_Roxas_XPosted 4/6/2013 4:42:37 PM
Ooh, this is an interesting theory I saw over on Reddit. What if it is a Mewtwo/Mew fusion, a la Black and White Kyurem?
---
NNID: Waaarg | 3DS: 3050-7742-1758
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 4/6/2013 4:43:41 PM
X_Roxas_X posted...
I'm starting to think that it's an entirely new Pokemon, but related to Mew and Mewtwo in some way. Maybe the evil team tried to imitate Team Rocket by making a modified clone of Mew and ended up with this, or something like that.

^This.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.