This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Mewtwo be in Smash U now with his new form?

#1AbysmalTrinityPosted 4/6/2013 4:36:03 PM
well
---
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity
#2Haku125Posted 4/6/2013 4:37:05 PM
How the **** should we know? The game hasnt even shown any gameplay. WTF is up with these ignorant threads?
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#3EstheimasterPosted 4/6/2013 4:37:19 PM
I would hope so. I really wanted them to bring him back, but he's 6 generations ago. Now that he has a new form/version/whatnot, I think it's entirely probable.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#4SalsaSavantPosted 4/6/2013 4:37:30 PM
Mewtwo's odds have shot up, now that it also reps the new gens.
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#5RudokuPosted 4/6/2013 4:38:40 PM
This is the best theory for Mewtwo's form on the Internet. Sad, isn't it?
---
Magical Scientist is more perfect than EotS because you get to shoot dinosaurs out of a turtle.
#6HejiruPosted 4/6/2013 4:38:54 PM
Probably. Sakurai knows Mewtwo is highly requested, and he's relevant again now. Plus he probably think all the Mewtwo fans will just LOVE the new forme and would be TOTALLY HAPPY to have this new garbage instead of the real Mewtwo.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#7P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 4/6/2013 4:39:47 PM
Hejiru posted...
Probably. Sakurai knows Mewtwo is highly requested, and he's relevant again now. Plus he probably think all the Mewtwo fans will just LOVE the new forme and would be TOTALLY HAPPY to have this new garbage instead of the real Mewtwo.

Yeah...because new form is absolute garbage right? That's not an opinion or anything...
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
#8RyoukaiPosted 4/6/2013 4:41:50 PM
Old Mewtwo with new forme as a transformation final smash. That wasn't so hard, now was it?
---
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards