This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So those attacks used by Newtwo..

#21Zarren364Posted 4/6/2013 5:30:40 PM
reaverz posted...
Zarren364 posted...
Well Psystrike is a signature move for Mewtwo, and the attack is darker colored than Psyshock in B/W(2), but the move lacks the psychic waves emanating from the user that they had in B/W(2).

It appears that the psychic wave now come from Mewtwo's hand. Watch again.

So they are. Good catch.
---
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBC-Wargle I R - Zarren
#22animesonicxPosted 4/6/2013 5:37:48 PM
all i could tell was the focus blast. darn video kept freezing
---
official shiny gallade of the Pokemon boards
im a vampire masked blueberry swordsman. all your arguments are now in valid- name not known
#23RoobitysuPosted 4/6/2013 6:14:58 PM
The only issue I have is that this Focus Blast looks nothing like what Sylveon used in the last footage, which is what is assumed to be Focus Blast, but neither looks like what Mienfoo did in the trailer, which is assumed to be Aura Sphere.
---
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/82442627/Homika/234c69f503f986af8612c77bd62166a9.png Roxie <3
#24reaverzPosted 4/7/2013 2:34:39 AM(edited)
Roobitysu posted...
The only issue I have is that this Focus Blast looks nothing like what Sylveon used in the last footage, which is what is assumed to be Focus Blast, but neither looks like what Mienfoo did in the trailer, which is assumed to be Aura Sphere.

It's extremely unlikely that Sylveon used Focus Blast given that none of the other Eeveelutions receive it and the fact that learning the move almost requires the Pokemon to be able to walk upright (the only exceptions so far being Arceus and the legendary musketeers).

If it's the first move Sylveon uses that you are referring to, then know that the most common guess is that the move is Double Edge. The red and yellow streaks in the animation greatly resemble the animation of Double Edge in BW2.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]