This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now im not really sure what mewthree is .-.

#1IzanagiBlastPosted 4/6/2013 4:44:12 PM
The official site update and hinted some things,they didn't confirmed it to be Mewtwo' s new forme this is really making me doubt about it...now i think it could be a Mew evolution,Mew and Mewtwo fusion(due the childish face) or as many expect a mewtwo forme...well guess we will have to wai untill coro coro leaks or even more time :(
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#2erekwashere15Posted 4/6/2013 4:45:29 PM
Well, if it helps, it uses an Ice type attack in the video, so it must be an Ice type.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#3IzanagiBlast(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 4:45:57 PM
And what if Mewtwo wasn't the only pokemon cloned from Mew?? There are 2 slots below mewtwo on the Movie site...1 could be for this one but what about the other one?
---
#4thisguy12Posted 4/6/2013 4:47:16 PM
IzanagiBlast posted...
And what if Mewtwo wasn't the only pokemon cloned from Mew?? There are 2 slots below mewtwo on the Movie site...1 could be for this one but what about the other one?

The other slot is very small. Probably just mew.

So mew, mewtwo, and mewthree.
#5IzanagiBlast(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 4:47:27 PM
erekwashere15 posted...
Well, if it helps, it uses an Ice type attack in the video, so it must be an Ice type.

Yeah i saw the video,he used psychic,dark,grass,ice and fighting moves...does that means he will be multitype[sarcasm]?
---
#6IzanagiBlast(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 4:49:08 PM
thisguy12 posted...
IzanagiBlast posted...

The other slot is very small. Probably just mew.

So mew, mewtwo, and mewthree.

Yeah i forgot mew...well if it is a new pokemon that would make all happy lol
---
#7erekwashere15Posted 4/6/2013 4:49:25 PM
erekwashere15 posted...

Yeah i saw the video,he used psychic,dark,grass,ice and fighting moves...does that means he will be multitype[sarcasm]?

Could be. If Fennekin is Psychic because it used a Psychic attack, why can't this new one be Ice type from his Ice attack?
---
#8IzanagiBlast(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 4:55:39 PM
erekwashere15 posted...
erekwashere15 posted...

Could be. If Fennekin is Psychic because it used a Psychic attack, why can't this new one be Ice type from his Ice attack?

Not only Ice type pokemon can use ice moves ya know? Mewtwo can use Ice Beam and Blizzard and that doesn't makes him ice type,besides many of those are common TM moves...well not sure about the grass move
---
#9erekwashere15Posted 4/6/2013 4:58:18 PM
erekwashere15 posted...
erekwashere15 posted...

Not only Ice type pokemon can use ice moves ya know? Mewtwo can use Ice Beam and Blizzard and that doesn't makes him ice type,besides many of those are common TM moves...well not sure about the grass move

I was poking fun at everybody who thought Fennekin would be Fire/Psychic back in January
---
#10DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/6/2013 5:14:43 PM
erekwashere15 posted...

I was poking fun at everybody who thought Fennekin would be Fire/Psychic back in January

If Fennekin is using a Psychic-type attack, it's the first Firestarter to ever use a Psychic-type attack. The only other attack Fennekin is seen using is an obvious Fire-type attack. Pretty good evidence, eh? Of course, this is running under the assumption Fennekin is using a Psychic-type attack.

If Newtwo is using an Ice-type attack this means nothing, not only because of the other moves Newtwo is using but because Mew and Mewtwo both learn Ice-type attacks.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.