This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since Mewtwo was a manmade Pokemon, how will they work this into creation?

#1RemixDeluxePosted 4/6/2013 3:53:04 PM
As far as story goes.

Do the new bad guys for 6th gen go experimenting with creating the "Ultimate Pokemon" or something like that again?
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2KisaiPosted 4/6/2013 3:54:42 PM
I honestly hope that's the case. It'd be much better if this was some "failed" clone, or a "prototype" clone that finally shows his face rather than a transformation.
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?
#3Hirokey123Posted 4/6/2013 3:55:18 PM
I'm guessing Mewtwo awakens his true power that was stored in the latent mew genes that existed within him. Causing him not to change form but rather to evolve into a new pokemon closer to mew. Pokemon evolve to become stronger, why not let Mewtwo evolve as well?
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 4/6/2013 3:56:21 PM
Maybe Xerneas/Yveltal/whatever Legendary uses its power to make its own clone of Mew. A more natural one.
Mewtwo = Man-made
New thing = Pokemon-made
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#5vitonemesisPosted 4/6/2013 3:56:29 PM
Hirokey123 posted...
I'm guessing Mewtwo awakens his true power that was stored in the latent mew genes that existed within him. Causing him not to change form but rather to evolve into a new pokemon closer to mew. Pokemon evolve to become stronger, why not let Mewtwo evolve as well?

THIS. The movie says Mewtwo's awakening for a reason.
#6KeeperOfShadowsPosted 4/6/2013 3:56:31 PM
Kisai posted...
I honestly hope that's the case. It'd be much better if this was some "failed" clone, or a "prototype" clone that finally shows his face rather than a transformation.

It'd be better if it was a seperate pokemon, with the exact same backstory?
---
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
#7vital_tundraPosted 4/6/2013 3:58:13 PM
Hirokey123 posted...

Because he's a legendary and we don't need legendaries getting new evos, especially old legendaries. Let it be a side grade form.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#8KisaiPosted 4/6/2013 4:00:50 PM
KeeperOfShadows posted...

Exact same? Mewtwo wasn't a failure or a prototype at all.
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?
#9IzanagiBlastPosted 4/6/2013 4:04:33 PM
Hirokey123 posted...

This makes a lot of sense
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10KeeperOfShadowsPosted 4/6/2013 4:06:17 PM
Kisai posted...
KeeperOfShadows posted...

Exact same? Mewtwo wasn't a failure or a prototype at all.

Oh, so instead of being the clone TR couldn't control and turned on them, you want a clone who they considered unworthy?
---
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.