This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since Mewtwo was a manmade Pokemon, how will they work this into creation?

#11moneyman82Posted 4/6/2013 5:07:09 PM
Everyone check out my "I've figured it all out completely" topic, it explains everything.
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#12EstheimasterPosted 4/6/2013 5:07:29 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Maybe Xerneas/Yveltal/whatever Legendary uses its power to make its own clone of Mew. A more natural one.
Mewtwo = Man-made
New thing = Pokemon-made

Nice try, but since Mewtwo/Newtwo is going to be in a Gen V movie, they're not going to bring the title legendaries of Gen VI into Gen V's last movie. I'm sure it will revolve around something already created, like Team Rocket or Plasma.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#13ShiningRegicePosted 4/6/2013 5:15:16 PM
If it is a new Poke, I think it would go like this in the new movie:

Team Rocket here about Team Plasma's Genesect plan. Team Rocket want to be able to fight back, but need to find something to use. Luckily, a lone Team Rocket Scientist just so happens to have a bit of Mew's DNA stored from the first movie. They decide to make a new Mew clone, and make it more obedient to their commands.

While Mewtwo is fighting all the Genesects, "Newtwo" reveals himself. This "Newtwo" starts whipping Genesect's and Mewtwo's asses. The 5 Genesects somehow break from Team Plasma's control, and work with Mewtwo to take down this "Newtwo". Both Team Rocket and Team Plasma's plans fail, and peace is restored. The Genesects head of with Mewtwo to live in peace. What happens to "Newtwo"? Who knows...

And that is what I hope happens.

THE END
---
W2 FC: 0261 8506 3044
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 4/6/2013 5:16:36 PM
Estheimaster posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Maybe Xerneas/Yveltal/whatever Legendary uses its power to make its own clone of Mew. A more natural one.
Mewtwo = Man-made
New thing = Pokemon-made

Nice try, but since Mewtwo/Newtwo is going to be in a Gen V movie, they're not going to bring the title legendaries of Gen VI into Gen V's last movie. I'm sure it will revolve around something already created, like Team Rocket or Plasma.

First episode had Ho-Oh. -_-
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#15ShiningRegicePosted 4/6/2013 5:16:39 PM
ShiningRegice posted...

Team Rocket here about Team Plasma's Genesect plan. Team Rocket want to be able to fight back, but need to find something to use. Luckily, a lone Team Rocket Scientist just so happens to have a bit of Mew's DNA stored from the first movie. They decide to make a new Mew clone, and make it more obedient to their commands.

While Mewtwo is fighting all the Genesects, "Newtwo" reveals himself. This "Newtwo" starts whipping Genesect's and Mewtwo's asses. The 5 Genesects somehow break from Team Plasma's control, and work with Mewtwo to take down this "Newtwo". Both Team Rocket and Team Plasma's plans fail, and peace is restored. The Genesects head of with Mewtwo to live in peace. What happens to "Newtwo"? Who knows...

THE END

*hear. Please excuse any grammar mistakes, it is late at night where I am.
---
#16ShiningRegicePosted 4/6/2013 5:20:08 PM
ShiningRegice posted...

THE END

If anyone wants to add on to this, or share their thoughts, please do so :D
---
#17ShiningRegicePosted 4/6/2013 5:22:37 PM
This topic is interesting..... So I shall comment to bring it to the top.
---
#18EstheimasterPosted 4/6/2013 5:25:55 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Estheimaster posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Mewtwo = Man-made
New thing = Pokemon-made

First episode had Ho-Oh. -_-

First EPISODE. Movies and episodes' events are usually independent of each other. If Ash suddenly saw 3 new legendaries in the movie, then it would steal the thunder from Gen VI. If he saw one in an episode of the BW arc, maybe it's his motivation for travelling to the new region.

Anyway, the first episode completely ripped Ho-oh off. It was never featured in another movie and was largely unimportant, unlike Lugia and Celebi who got their own movies in Johto.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#19RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 5:26:22 PM
This is good stuff. I would like to see some sort of Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma action in the movie featuring this Pokemon. It has potential for sure.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog