This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lol, this new form of Mewtwo is gonna go Uber by Smogon.

#11CrystalKing5426Posted 4/10/2013 8:28:27 AM
inTaCtfuL posted...
CrystalKing5426 posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Kyurem is BL...
Kyurem-B is OU...
Zekrom is Uber.

Let's not even bother guessing.

Ice/Dragon is a bad typing and Kyurem-B's stats and movepool don't match. It's speed is a downer too. Mewtwo on the other hand has always had the perfect stats for an uber sweeper. Unless GF really wants to troll people.

How do we know his typing won't be Ice/Flying and have a BST of 400?

common sense.

You lack any hard evidence.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4014/5138578909_05b321131a_z.jpg
#12CakeOfLiesPosted 4/10/2013 8:34:58 AM
inTaCtfuL posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Kyurem is BL...
Kyurem-B is OU...
Zekrom is Uber.

Let's not even bother guessing.

Ice/Dragon is a bad typing and Kyurem-B's stats and movepool don't match. It's speed is a downer too. Mewtwo on the other hand has always had the perfect stats for an uber sweeper. Unless GF really wants to troll people.

How do we know his typing won't be Ice/Flying and have a BST of 400?

common sense.

You lack any hard evidence.

Yeah, seriously. We see that Newtwo uses Special Attacking moves, but who says that he has any Special Attack? He might just be another Keldeo that has monstrous Sp. Attack and learns like, eight moves that go off it.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#13RX02BansheePosted 4/10/2013 8:44:01 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Yeah, seriously. We see that Newtwo uses Special Attacking moves, but who says that he has any Special Attack? He might just be another Keldeo that has monstrous Sp. Attack and learns like, eight moves that go off it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Pokemon that can learn moves in one form typically keep them after transforming in to the other? Mewtwo already has a vast special movepool, so it'll likely keep that.

Also, keldeo is an absolute pain in the backside. Unlike Kyurem it has a limited movepool, but it can actually do something with it.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 4/10/2013 8:46:01 AM
RX02Banshee posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Pokemon that can learn moves in one form typically keep them after transforming in to the other? Mewtwo already has a vast special movepool, so it'll likely keep that.

Also, keldeo is an absolute pain in the backside. Unlike Kyurem it has a limited movepool, but it can actually do something with it.

They normally keep their moves, I think.
There are a few exceptions though. You can't have a normal Kyurem with Fusion Bolt of Fusion Flare for example.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.