This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People are calling this "literally the worst thing to ever happen to a game"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. People are calling this "literally the worst thing to ever happen to a game"
3 years ago#31
gans626 posted...
It would be great if his head wasn't so dam big. He looks like a bobble head. His skinny neck is going to snap trying to support his fat head.

You know he is psychic right?

I think the giant head thing is actually the point. When you are almost an entirely psychic being, you don't exactly need normal proportions. He could just be a floating head and still be fine.
[This sig was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator for potential sexual innuendo]
PSN: Whsguy
3 years ago#32
Arne83 posted...
I don't care what other people are saying.

It's delicious fanboy tears as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah it's pretty great. I think it looks nifty anyway.
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
3 years ago#33
TheJester2 posted...
gans626 posted...
It would be great if his head wasn't so dam big. He looks like a bobble head. His skinny neck is going to snap trying to support his fat head.

You know he is psychic right?

I think the giant head thing is actually the point. When you are almost an entirely psychic being, you don't exactly need normal proportions. He could just be a floating head and still be fine.

Alakazam doesn't have precisely a small head, so I'll agree with you.
3 years ago#34
The whole "large head, scrawny/emaciated body" thing is a pretty common depiction of psychics.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#35
The worst thing that to ever happen to a game? Not even close. It isn't even the worst thing to happen in Pokemon; not being able to import into Generation III was worse idea.

But the worst thing that happened to a game, period? Not even close.
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
3 years ago#36
I like this Newtwo guy
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. People are calling this "literally the worst thing to ever happen to a game"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived