This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People are calling this "literally the worst thing to ever happen to a game"

#31TheJester2Posted 4/6/2013 8:59:52 PM
gans626 posted...
It would be great if his head wasn't so dam big. He looks like a bobble head. His skinny neck is going to snap trying to support his fat head.

You know he is psychic right?

I think the giant head thing is actually the point. When you are almost an entirely psychic being, you don't exactly need normal proportions. He could just be a floating head and still be fine.
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator for potential sexual innuendo]
PSN: Whsguy
#32ryudin89Posted 4/6/2013 9:03:33 PM
Arne83 posted...
I don't care what other people are saying.

It's delicious fanboy tears as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah it's pretty great. I think it looks nifty anyway.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#33MagikarpRulesPosted 4/6/2013 9:04:03 PM
TheJester2 posted...
gans626 posted...
It would be great if his head wasn't so dam big. He looks like a bobble head. His skinny neck is going to snap trying to support his fat head.

You know he is psychic right?

I think the giant head thing is actually the point. When you are almost an entirely psychic being, you don't exactly need normal proportions. He could just be a floating head and still be fine.

Alakazam doesn't have precisely a small head, so I'll agree with you.
#34LexifoxPosted 4/6/2013 9:06:16 PM
The whole "large head, scrawny/emaciated body" thing is a pretty common depiction of psychics.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#35UponADarkThornePosted 4/6/2013 9:20:09 PM
The worst thing that to ever happen to a game? Not even close. It isn't even the worst thing to happen in Pokemon; not being able to import into Generation III was worse idea.

But the worst thing that happened to a game, period? Not even close.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
#36vital_tundraPosted 4/6/2013 9:24:40 PM
I like this Newtwo guy
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.