This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thinking of it as a female

#11YoyokuKOPosted 4/6/2013 7:32:34 PM
its a joke.
nothing personal to either of you.
#12WitchBaby4200(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 7:34:02 PM
Yeah and I'm female. Go figure. No one can figure out Witch is female?! Lol.
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
#13WitchBaby4200(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 7:36:00 PM
YoyokuKO posted...
its a joke.
nothing personal to either of you.

Thanks Yoyo! At first I was like >:( and then I was like :) . Lol. I should know better than to take it seriously! Lol.
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
#14wahaha911Posted 4/6/2013 7:39:58 PM
WitchBaby4200 posted...
Yeah and I'm female. Go figure. No one can figure out Witch is female?! Lol.

You do realize that witches were called that because people thought people who were TOO smart processed "magic"
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#15WitchBaby4200(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 7:45:01 PM
And witches were female. Warlocks were male. In Salem it was specifically females being burned at the stake, drowned, or otherwise stoned. So you're saying I'm more intelligent than anyone else? Great. Thank you. Also my name comes from a book written by Francesca Lia Block. :) And I'm certainly not that smart. ;)
---
#16wahaha911Posted 4/6/2013 7:47:30 PM
WitchBaby4200 posted...
And witches were female. Warlocks were male. In Salem it was specifically females being burned at the stake, drowned, or otherwise stoned. So you're saying I'm more intelligent than anyone else? Great. Thank you. Also my name comes from a book written by Francesca Lia Block. :) And I'm certainly not that smart. ;)

Ugh
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#17IrisVilePosted 4/6/2013 7:54:09 PM
WitchBaby4200 posted...
It reminded me of a female version of MewTwo. I mean we're talking genetics here, so it's not that far fetched a female was made. Thoughts?

This makes me think of Bayonetta~ Nice Try!

Actually it does look feminine it would be an interesting twist. Knowing TrollFreak it will be a fusion of Mew and Mewtwo... :/
---
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080