This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you pay $10 extra for a Pokemon game where every Pokemon was catch-able?

#11ChrnoDstroyer12Posted 4/6/2013 9:46:46 PM
Lexifox posted...
If this extends to all legendaries, then probably.

Otherwise, no need.

I think that's supposed to be the point. TC is mostly wanting a game like this so that collectors like him and me aren't stuck with uncompleted Pokedex's.

And I do agree that most of those 649 pokemon shouldn't be available until endgame. And even then, make some pokemon like starters really hard to find and capture.
#12stranksyPosted 4/6/2013 10:35:57 PM
I would definitely, but that would also be because, to include all the legendaries (and by extension, what they represent) there would have to be a larger story component. Which I like the idea of very much.
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
#13MasterAdeptAlexPosted 4/6/2013 10:39:44 PM
That would be cool. Catching starters in the wild and all.
---
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
#14Cloud576(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 10:57:02 PM
stranksy posted...
I would definitely, but that would also be because, to include all the legendaries (and by extension, what they represent) there would have to be a larger story component. Which I like the idea of very much.

Yeah, it would definitly be cool if they could fit the legendaries into the story somehow. Maybe have some of the past MCs show up and each of them have one or two of the legendaries, and then they release them at the end so you can catch them.

It reeks of fanfiction territory, but hey, that's why I'm not paid to come up with stories.
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0948 5017 5665
Pokemon White Friend Code: 5071 9428 0553
#15animesonicxPosted 4/6/2013 10:59:44 PM
yes.
---
official shiny gallade of the Pokemon boards
im a vampire masked blueberry swordsman. all your arguments are now in valid- name not known
#16CharizardFirePosted 4/6/2013 11:20:35 PM
stranksy posted...

Yeah, it would definitly be cool if they could fit the legendaries into the story somehow. Maybe have some of the past MCs show up and each of them have one or two of the legendaries, and then they release them at the end so you can catch them.

It reeks of fanfiction territory, but hey, that's why I'm not paid to come up with stories.

Then Sabrina, Falkner, Winona, and Fantina would have to show up as well.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#17CM_PonchPosted 4/6/2013 11:28:47 PM
Blaze Black and Volt White
---
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#18Meta289Posted 4/6/2013 11:30:27 PM
Considering that most AAA titles nowadays cost $60, $50 for a good Pokemon game is fine.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#19Cloud576(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:42:01 PM
CharizardFire posted...
stranksy posted...

Then Sabrina, Falkner, Winona, and Fantina would have to show up as well.

Oh yeah, the manga characters do get legendaries, don't they? I really need to start reading it again, stopped after platinum.
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0948 5017 5665
Pokemon White Friend Code: 5071 9428 0553
#20pokemon2pokerPosted 4/6/2013 11:45:05 PM
Bad idea, and never going to happen.
---
Pocket deuces will carry me through