This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you pay $10 extra for a Pokemon game where every Pokemon was catch-able?

#21Cloud576(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:46:17 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
Bad idea, and never going to happen.

How is it a bad idea? can you elaborate a little more?

\And yeah, it'll probably never happen, but it's nice to pose "What if" questions to each other.
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0948 5017 5665
Pokemon White Friend Code: 5071 9428 0553
#22CharizardFirePosted 4/6/2013 11:47:12 PM
CharizardFire posted...
stranksy posted...
I would definitely, but that would also be because, to include all the legendaries (and by extension, what they represent) there would have to be a larger story component. Which I like the idea of very much.

Yeah, it would definitly be cool if they could fit the legendaries into the story somehow. Maybe have some of the past MCs show up and each of them have one or two of the legendaries, and then they release them at the end so you can catch them.

It reeks of fanfiction territory, but hey, that's why I'm not paid to come up with stories.

Then Sabrina, Falkner, Winona, and Fantina would have to show up as well.

Oh yeah, the manga characters do get legendaries, don't they? I really need to start reading it again, stopped after platinum.

Who said anything about the manga? I was talking about the special PWT tournament.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#23Cloud576(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:48:18 PM
CharizardFire posted...
CharizardFire posted...
stranksy posted...
I would definitely, but that would also be because, to include all the legendaries (and by extension, what they represent) there would have to be a larger story component. Which I like the idea of very much.

Yeah, it would definitly be cool if they could fit the legendaries into the story somehow. Maybe have some of the past MCs show up and each of them have one or two of the legendaries, and then they release them at the end so you can catch them.

It reeks of fanfiction territory, but hey, that's why I'm not paid to come up with stories.

Then Sabrina, Falkner, Winona, and Fantina would have to show up as well.

Oh yeah, the manga characters do get legendaries, don't they? I really need to start reading it again, stopped after platinum.

Who said anything about the manga? I was talking about the special PWT tournament.

Oh. I actually never got much into the PWT stuff. Now I'm gonna start though.
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0948 5017 5665
Pokemon White Friend Code: 5071 9428 0553
#24Darkfire_31Posted 4/6/2013 11:53:45 PM
Heck Yeah, 10$ is nothing if it allows me to enjoy playing a game with every Pokemon. I love Lugia, and Mew but unless I'm willing to transfer it from my soul silver game (which would leave me with no Lugia or Mew in 4th gen at all) I'm never going to have them In 5th gen.

There are so many Pokemon that I didn't get in 5th gen because there were exclusive to 3rd or 4th gen. I don't restart my games ever so I only have one of a lot of event pokemon and I'm not about to transfer my only one to another game. I've never had a Dexoys despite the fact that I've always wanted one.

I'll pay 10$ more for the chance to catch Mew, Celebi, Jriachi, Darkrai, Melloetta, Keldeo, Deoxys, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Genesect, Manaphy, and all of the Version legendary Pokemon like Ho-oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Kyorge, Groudon, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Tornadus, Thunderus, Landorus, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Terakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Regirock, Registeel Regice, Regigigas, Latias, Latios, Cresselia in game. Heck if you split them over 3 versions I'd buy all 3.
#25GeoshiPosted 4/7/2013 1:02:06 PM
I'd pay $20 extra lol
#26CakeOfLiesPosted 4/7/2013 1:03:29 PM
I wouldn't buy a game with every Pokemon catchable at all.
It would completely defeat the purpose of trading and transferring. Why would I ever want to play my old games again?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#27WallydraiglePosted 4/7/2013 1:08:17 PM
This sounds suspiciously like a fan hack which I could already play for free if I wanted to, so no.
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
#28lanelazerbeamPosted 4/7/2013 1:10:52 PM
ThatKipp posted...
Yes, but I know Game Freak and Nintendo aren't going to ask for just ten dollars...

---
Oh sorry, yeah I heard you I just didn't feel like responding
Waiting for: Minecraft xbox 360 retail version, Pokemon X, Assassin's creed 4
#29MetaFalconPunchPosted 4/7/2013 1:10:59 PM
Yes, YES, and HELL YEAH!!!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#30TranquilSeaPosted 4/7/2013 1:11:56 PM
Shhh, don't give GameFreak any ideas!

(But yes, I soooo would.)
---
On the way down, I almost fell right through
But I held on to you