This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why all the hate for Newtwo?

#41LexifoxPosted 4/6/2013 10:12:33 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Lexifox posted...
And I agree that opinions can't necessarily be right or wrong.

And calling someone else's opinion 'stupid' is arrogant or, at the very least, very rude.

That's your opinion, and thus cannot be "right".
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#42MagikarpRulesPosted 4/6/2013 10:16:24 PM
Lexifox posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Lexifox posted...

And calling someone else's opinion 'stupid' is arrogant or, at the very least, very rude.

If I were to call your opinion stupid, then, it would be my opinion and it wouldn't be wrong. And then you could call my opinion stupid, and we could go a while doing the same.

Not worth it. See you later.
#43LexifoxPosted 4/6/2013 10:17:29 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Lexifox posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Lexifox posted...

If I were to call your opinion stupid, then, it would be my opinion and it wouldn't be wrong. And then you could call my opinion stupid, and we could go a while doing the same.

Or you could present a well-written argument, which you already did, explaining your stance, thus proving your opinion to not be "stupid". Congrats.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#44MagikarpRulesPosted 4/6/2013 10:19:44 PM
Lexifox posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Lexifox posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Lexifox posted...

Or you could present a well-written argument, which you already did, explaining your stance, thus proving your opinion to not be "stupid". Congrats.

Well, OK, no hard feelings. See you tomorrow or on Monday, maybe in more amiable terms.
#45LexifoxPosted 4/6/2013 10:20:46 PM
There was animosity between us?
---
#46animesonicxPosted 4/6/2013 10:20:57 PM
Lexifox posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Lexifox posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Lexifox posted...

TA-DA this argument has made to my Top Ten arguments on game-FAQs CONGRATS
---
official shiny gallade of the Pokemon boards
im a vampire masked blueberry swordsman. all your arguments are now in valid- name not known
#47LexifoxPosted 4/6/2013 10:28:55 PM
That is some kung-fu master teaching right there.
---