This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Big things happening in gen 6.

#1Night_Shade115Posted 4/6/2013 9:35:09 PM
I can see it now. I mean like, first, we get starters that aren't ugly (so far) as opposed to gen 5 and possibly even 4, then legendary mascots again that look natural again like the first three gens (Palkia, Dialga, Reshiram, and Zekrom all have this weird mechanical look to them imo) . THEN another eevee evolution only this time, people can't guess the type and it actually raises questions. On top of that, a new pokemon related to Mew? It seems GF is pulling some insane stuff so far and I'm loving it. It feels like Pokemon again.

Thoughts? Expectations now?
---
PSN ID: Night_Shade115
#2CarbideTitanPosted 4/6/2013 9:42:06 PM
It get's better and better. Can't wait to see the new evolutions of old Pokemon.

Especially Sableye's new form.
---
Is this a safe place? Because I thought this was a safe place.
#3AuroraSonicBeamPosted 4/6/2013 9:43:46 PM
Night_Shade115 posted...
I can see it now. I mean like, first, we get starters that aren't ugly (so far) as opposed to gen 5 and possibly even 4, then legendary mascots again that look natural again like the first three gens (Palkia, Dialga, Reshiram, and Zekrom all have this weird mechanical look to them imo) . THEN another eevee evolution only this time, people can't guess the type and it actually raises questions. On top of that, a new pokemon related to Mew? It seems GF is pulling some insane stuff so far and I'm loving it. It feels like Pokemon again.

Thoughts? Expectations now?

Truer words have never been spoken.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#4Arne83Posted 4/6/2013 9:56:37 PM
Night_Shade115 posted...
It feels like Pokemon again.

It never didn't feel like Pokemon.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.