This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after -Part 6- Long intermissions are over, Team Void

#1RatedRKO7Posted 4/6/2013 9:51:33 PM
Anyone is free to witness our adventure, you can see the previous parts in here:

Part 1- http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65677507

Part 2 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65703605

Part 3 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65746657

Part 4 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65788865

Part 5 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65851327

Since henri isn't here to do it, I'll make the topic. We last met our adventurers at the intermission for the final matches. While Yuki is trying to defuse a bomb. What will happen next?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#2fox444fPosted 4/6/2013 9:53:07 PM
tracking. thanks rated. :)
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#3protobakurionPosted 4/6/2013 9:53:19 PM
****ing thank you.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#4RatedRKO7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 10:11:07 PM
I am going to bed now. Also I won't be on till Tuesday. Today, April 7th I am going to Wrestlemania XXIX with some friends so I won't have internet access. And Monday I have school for 12 hours followed by a meeting at 10pm est for a club at school. So monday I would only be able to post here and there for the day. Also Friday I won't be able to rp either. I have work all day and then afterwards going out with some friends. So this week my life will be busy.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#5protobakurionPosted 4/6/2013 10:13:10 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
I am going to bed now. Also I won't be on till Tuesday. Today, April 7th I am going to Wrestlemania XXIX with some friends so I won't have internet access. And Monday I have school for 12 hours followed by a meeting at 10pm est for a club at school. So monday I would only be able to post here and there for the day. Also Friday I won't be able to rp either. I have work all day and then afterwards going out with some friends. So this week my life will be busy.

I wish I was going to WrestleMania. Have a hell of a time. Go Undertaker and John Cena. Yes, I'm a WWE fan.
---
---
#6RatedRKO7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 10:30:30 PM
protobakurion posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

I wish I was going to WrestleMania. Have a hell of a time. Go Undertaker and John Cena. Yes, I'm a WWE fan.
---

Nope go Punk and Rock. Cena hasn't been good in like 8 or nine years and Undertaker lost the psychological advantage. Good night.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#7henriuePosted 4/7/2013 12:03:30 AM
Well i would like to say i am sorry for not showing up the whole day, i was away from home for a long time with no access to a computer.
No good for me tomorow, but monday is a good day for yuuki's adventures,
Farewell
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#8protobakurionPosted 4/7/2013 12:20:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9fox444fPosted 4/7/2013 12:37:21 AM
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...
Well i would like to say i am sorry for not showing up the whole day, i was away from home for a long time with no access to a computer.
Farewell

****. I give up. We've waited too long.
---

Well what do u want him to do? He had stuff to do. We all have lives outside of gamefaqs. Stop trying to rush what we're doing. This RP isnt centered around you. We needed to give yuuki something to do so his character wasnt left behind. Him not being able to compete opened up a spot for u and u made it to the finals. Ur lucky henri even let u in the second round cause he restarted ur first round match. He didnt have to do that. Im sick of u complaining about it all the time.

It takes alot to tick me off man. Just quit the complaining and roll with the punches huh?
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#10protobakurionPosted 4/7/2013 12:40:19 AM
fox444f posted...
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...
Farewell

****. I give up. We've waited too long.
---

Well what do u want him to do? He had stuff to do. We all have lives outside of gamefaqs. Stop trying to rush what we're doing. This RP isnt centered around you. We needed to give yuuki something to do so his character wasnt left behind. Him not being able to compete opened up a spot for u and u made it to the finals. Ur lucky henri even let u in the second round cause he restarted ur first round match. He didnt have to do that. Im sick of u complaining about it all the time.

It takes alot to tick me off man. Just quit the complaining and roll with the punches huh?

Fine... no more complaining. Sorry henri. I've just been too impatient. Sorry fox.
---
---