This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after -Part 6- Long intermissions are over, Team Void

#171RatedRKO7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:43:38 PM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
I'm here right now, but I'm working on homework, just letting everyone know that.

And meh, I just found it kinda pointless to trade something back and forth. I don't know how to really express how I feel about it, but it just doesn't seem right to me.

Okay, i will think of something... if i don't have an answer by the time you want to evolve something through trade, tell me and i will cook something at the time...

@Fox
We will do premiation when everyone is present. then there will be something that needs all of you.

Oh don't worry about it. I don't know when I'll be approaching the Pokemon I want yet anyway xD. And I don't want to list everything I want, so yeah.

You guys plan your team? I just go with the flow.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#172henriuePosted 4/9/2013 5:44:21 PM
fox444f posted...
lol i messed up. yesterday when i listed my pokemon i left off aqua my azurill. i wanted to ask u something about her. she evolves into marill through happiness. marrill evolves at lvl 18. what are the chances i can reach the happiness requirement by like level 14? lol

You will have to interact with her more, Dark is RPing so much with Aura it is nearly evolving
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#173fox444fPosted 4/9/2013 5:46:47 PM
henriue posted...
Assuming everyone is in the battlefield
=====
Announcer: For Amy, Jimmy, and Abraham, this honorary participation medal!

To Fox, we award this 5th place Copper Medal, and the 500PD entry fee

To Dark, we award this 4th place Bronze Medal and the TM Cut

To Raleigh, we award this 3rd place Silver Medal and this Razor Fang

To Mako, we award this 2nd place Gold Medal and this gorgeous Moon Stone

And to Jace, we award this 1st Place Gold Cup, filled with prestigious 4000 PD!

Amy Jimmy and Abraham: THANK YOU!

Amy to Fox: *Pst* some of us want to trade items, pass the message forward.

Fox leans over to whisper to Dark
Fox: hey Dark. Amy said that a few of the ppl we battled in the tourney want to trade items. I'm just passing the message forward.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#174RatedRKO7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:48:10 PM
henriue posted...
fox444f posted...
lol i messed up. yesterday when i listed my pokemon i left off aqua my azurill. i wanted to ask u something about her. she evolves into marill through happiness. marrill evolves at lvl 18. what are the chances i can reach the happiness requirement by like level 14? lol

You will have to interact with her more, Dark is RPing so much with Aura it is nearly evolving

Really I might be able to get a Lucario before the first gym. That is unexpected.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#175henriuePosted 4/9/2013 5:48:54 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
fox444f posted...

Really I might be able to get a Lucario before the first gym. That is unexpected.

I did in BW2
---
#176fox444fPosted 4/9/2013 5:49:23 PM
i've been going with the flow but i have an idea of what i want. like vulpix eevee and cyndaquil. i would also love a shinx

@henri ok i will try. i'll use her in more wild battles and keep her out of her pokeball with me.
---
#177RatedRKO7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:50:21 PM
fox444f posted...
henriue posted...
Assuming everyone is in the battlefield
=====
Announcer: For Amy, Jimmy, and Abraham, this honorary participation medal!

To Fox, we award this 5th place Copper Medal, and the 500PD entry fee

To Dark, we award this 4th place Bronze Medal and the TM Cut

To Raleigh, we award this 3rd place Silver Medal and this Razor Fang

To Mako, we award this 2nd place Gold Medal and this gorgeous Moon Stone

And to Jace, we award this 1st Place Gold Cup, filled with prestigious 4000 PD!

Amy Jimmy and Abraham: THANK YOU!

Amy to Fox: *Pst* some of us want to trade items, pass the message forward.

Fox leans over to whisper to Dark
Fox: hey Dark. Amy said that a few of the ppl we battled in the tourney want to trade items. I'm just passing the message forward.

Dark: That is nice but Blue wants to see us after the tournament.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#178henriuePosted 4/9/2013 5:52:04 PM
fox444f posted...
i've been going with the flow but i have an idea of what i want. like vulpix eevee and cyndaquil. i would also love a shinx

@henri ok i will try. i'll use her in more wild battles and keep her out of her pokeball with me.

Aura is not Dark's main combatant, but she is present during Dark's development and Aura's, that's important.
---
#179MrMahoPosted 4/9/2013 5:54:18 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
I'm here right now, but I'm working on homework, just letting everyone know that.

And meh, I just found it kinda pointless to trade something back and forth. I don't know how to really express how I feel about it, but it just doesn't seem right to me.

Okay, i will think of something... if i don't have an answer by the time you want to evolve something through trade, tell me and i will cook something at the time...

@Fox
We will do premiation when everyone is present. then there will be something that needs all of you.

Oh don't worry about it. I don't know when I'll be approaching the Pokemon I want yet anyway xD. And I don't want to list everything I want, so yeah.

You guys plan your team? I just go with the flow.

Oh no, I don't literally plan my whole team. I probably worded that rather poorly on my part. I just think of Pokemon I like an hopefully encounter them while RPing. If I was actually planning my team, I probably wouldn't have two of the same type on my team at any point in this RP, but I'll be having Pokemon of the same types on my team at certain times.

I really don't know if what I typed helped me or not...I'm lacking sleep </3.
_______

"Well, at least I won something..." Mako thought to himself, as the announcer was announcing the places that everyone came in and what they have won.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#180fox444fPosted 4/9/2013 5:54:51 PM
henriue posted...
fox444f posted...

Aura is not Dark's main combatant, but she is present during Dark's development and Aura's, that's important.

kinda how I treat Flare? Too bad Flare doesnt have a happiness evolution xD

i'll work on it.
---