This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait a minute.. Team Rocket's back!

#1mralpha543Posted 4/6/2013 10:55:04 PM
Maybe...

We all know Mewtwo was created by Team Rocket. If this is Mewthree or an altered Mewtwo, Team Rocket must be behind this again. Meaning that Team Rocket could be the main villians yet again as I had suspected since the announcement of X/Y.
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#2LexifoxPosted 4/6/2013 10:56:14 PM
Team Rocket's creation of Mewtwo is from the anime and certain manga. It's not canon to the games.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3Arne83Posted 4/6/2013 10:56:29 PM
No.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#4animesonicxPosted 4/6/2013 10:56:38 PM
CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP

NO MORE ZUBATS I BEG OF YOU
---
official shiny gallade of the Pokemon boards
im a vampire masked blueberry swordsman. all your arguments are now in valid- name not known
#5ThatKippPosted 4/6/2013 10:56:49 PM
Mad scientists from Pokemon Mansion confirmed for XY.
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#6mralpha543(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:04:06 PM
Lexifox posted...
Team Rocket's creation of Mewtwo is from the anime and certain manga. It's not canon to the games.

Well, it's never stated who actually made it, so it's fair game, although going by this logic one can also say that Red's mother was the Creator of Mewtwo... blah whatever..

Rocket's back deal with it... or we'll deal with you...
---
#7Arne83Posted 4/6/2013 11:08:59 PM
mralpha543 posted...
Lexifox posted...

Well, it's never stated who actually made it, so it's fair game, although going by this logic one can also say that Red's mother was the Creator of Mewtwo... blah whatever..

Rocket's back deal with it... or we'll deal with you...

No they're not. They're gone... for good. You deal with it.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#8stranksyPosted 4/6/2013 11:11:15 PM
As I recall, in game, Mewtwo has next to no plot involvement. I'd very much like for that to change with this generation, though... secondary plotline that somewhat mirrors Rocket's usage of Mewtwo in the anime, and the player has to find Newmew in order to stop the Mewtwo rampage (like Rayquaza in emerald).
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
#9mralpha543(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:21:11 PM
stranksy posted...
As I recall, in game, Mewtwo has next to no plot involvement. I'd very much like for that to change with this generation, though... secondary plotline that somewhat mirrors Rocket's usage of Mewtwo in the anime, and the player has to find Newmew in order to stop the Mewtwo rampage (like Rayquaza in emerald).

That'd be pretty neat... also, yay I just achieved Legend status.
---