This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

oh boy, what if they're doing a DBZ thing with this new Mewtwo?

#1Big_IsaacPosted 4/7/2013 1:39:33 AM
this new form replaced the old one on the poster, so catering to the Majin Buu comparisons, what if this is essentially Super Saiyan Mewtwo?

I'm thinking of something like: Team Plasma sent an army of Genesect to do shenanigans, Mewtwo tries to stop them but is unable to because there are too many of them. plus Genesect is bug type, which makes the matchup kind of awkward for Mewtwo.

Mewtwo is defeated, but through the power of friendship with Ash or some other cheesy BS like that, he manages to recover and uses his psychic powers to alter and streamline his body. this new form is the result. he then kicks the genesects' asses and all is well that ends well.
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#2LightningAce11Posted 4/7/2013 1:46:12 AM
Why is it compared to Marin buu? I see no resemblance whatsoever.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the hearts nemesis." - Trema
#3Big_Isaac(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 1:49:53 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Why is it compared to Marin buu? I see no resemblance whatsoever.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9700000/Super-Buu-dragon-ball-z-9782683-1067-1963.jpg
dat head tentacle
---
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#4LightningAce11Posted 4/7/2013 1:58:08 AM
No. Buu has a small head tentacle. This one has a long one like a tail. No resemblance. Stop using that as a reason for your hate.
---
#5Big_Isaac(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 2:03:46 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
No. Buu has a small head tentacle. This one has a long one like a tail. No resemblance. Stop using that as a reason for your hate.

implying that I'm hating on the design?

guess what, I'm not.
---
#6Balamb00Posted 4/7/2013 2:06:28 AM
LightningAce11 posted...

Sorry but Super Buu and Newtwo look extremely similar. Picture just proved it. I don't get what you're missing? Anyway I hated the fact that we got Newtwo but now with its comparison to Buu I kind of like it.
#7ssj_duelistPosted 4/7/2013 2:16:35 AM
LightningAce11 posted...

What? No, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Someone post a pic of Gotenks or Gohan absorbed Buu. On phone can't atm
#8Jrx1Posted 4/7/2013 2:18:18 AM
ssj_duelist posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

What? No, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Someone post a pic of Gotenks or Gohan absorbed Buu. On phone can't atm

http://uploads.dragonballencyclopedia.com/0/07/Super_Boo_(Goten,_Trunks,_Piccolo,_and_Gohan_absorbed)_2.png
---
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The God of Pokemon!~
#9LightningAce11Posted 4/7/2013 2:21:54 AM
Jrx1 posted...
ssj_duelist posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

http://uploads.dragonballencyclopedia.com/0/07/Super_Boo_(Goten,_Trunks,_Piccolo,_and_Gohan_absorbed)_2.png

It's not as long as the new mew. It didn't remind me of super buu, anyway.
---
#10Big_Isaac(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 2:51:30 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Jrx1 posted...
ssj_duelist posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

It's not as long as the new mew. It didn't remind me of super buu, anyway.

"an unintentional similarity is not 100% exact, so it's not similar at all!!!"
the head tentacle is the most prominent design element of both Gotenks/Gohan Buu and MewBuu. that's why people compare them
---