This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There are 2 new Mewtwo forms

#1Duskull24Posted 4/7/2013 1:59:18 AM
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pokemon/long.php

Mewtwo has two empty spots below him for his forms.

Discuss
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#2deidara21Posted 4/7/2013 2:01:49 AM
Mewtwo physical and Mewtwo defense confirmed.

Or it could just be a slot for Newtwo and Mew as they come to rescue Mewtwo from Genesect.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#3TenzhiPosted 4/7/2013 2:07:06 AM
Just looks like part of the background design to me. May as well say there are 8 Mewtwo forms, it just happens that six of them are really small.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#4Duskull24(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 2:08:53 PM
Tenzhi posted...
Just looks like part of the background design to me. May as well say there are 8 Mewtwo forms, it just happens that six of them are really small.

But there's obviously a reason that the two right under him lined up with all the other genesect are bigger.
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#5jamieyelloPosted 4/7/2013 2:12:03 PM
Duskull24 posted...
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pokemon/long.php

Mewtwo has two empty spots below him for his forms.

Discuss

Yayyy....
---
It's different again.
#6scrappybristolPosted 4/7/2013 2:13:09 PM
I wanna know what's up with the Feraligatr, Persian, Deerling, Chansey, Graveler, Beautifly, and Dwebble.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#7Arcanine2009Posted 4/7/2013 2:15:39 PM(edited)
What about the 4 genesect forms? Are they new, or are they fire/ice/water/electric? Can anyone translate them?
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 4/7/2013 2:17:40 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
What about the 4 genesect forms? Are they new, or are they fire/ice/water/electric? Can anyone translate them?

They all have a different Drive for Techno Blast.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#9xthunder7283Posted 4/7/2013 2:18:07 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...

it's the genesect gang
each one has one of the drives
---
PSN: RussRock7283
#10Duskull24(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 2:18:28 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...

Based on the different color laser cartridge things, looks like it's just the different types
---