This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There are 2 new Mewtwo forms

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. There are 2 new Mewtwo forms

User Info: Duskull24

Duskull24
3 years ago#1
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pokemon/long.php

Mewtwo has two empty spots below him for his forms.

Discuss
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
3 years ago#2
Mewtwo physical and Mewtwo defense confirmed.

Or it could just be a slot for Newtwo and Mew as they come to rescue Mewtwo from Genesect.
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
3 years ago#3
Just looks like part of the background design to me. May as well say there are 8 Mewtwo forms, it just happens that six of them are really small.
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.

Duskull24
3 years ago#4
Tenzhi posted...
Just looks like part of the background design to me. May as well say there are 8 Mewtwo forms, it just happens that six of them are really small.

But there's obviously a reason that the two right under him lined up with all the other genesect are bigger.
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10

User Info: jamieyello

jamieyello
3 years ago#5
Duskull24 posted...
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pokemon/long.php

Mewtwo has two empty spots below him for his forms.

Discuss

Yayyy....
It's different again.

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
3 years ago#6
I wanna know what's up with the Feraligatr, Persian, Deerling, Chansey, Graveler, Beautifly, and Dwebble.
I'm a jukebox hero.

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
3 years ago#7
What about the 4 genesect forms? Are they new, or are they fire/ice/water/electric? Can anyone translate them?
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#8
Arcanine2009 posted...
What about the 4 genesect forms? Are they new, or are they fire/ice/water/electric? Can anyone translate them?

They all have a different Drive for Techno Blast.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: xthunder7283

xthunder7283
3 years ago#9
Arcanine2009 posted...

it's the genesect gang
each one has one of the drives
PSN: RussRock7283

Duskull24
3 years ago#10
Arcanine2009 posted...

Based on the different color laser cartridge things, looks like it's just the different types
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. There are 2 new Mewtwo forms

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived