This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one that actually likes the new Mewwho???

#1SlayerBoiPosted 4/7/2013 7:29:02 AM
People complain about how stupid the designs of new pokemon have become and want to go back to the original look, that appears to be what we have been given and yet people still complain.

I actually think the new Mew??? looks great, I thought Mewtwo looked amazing when I first saw it, and I am glad that the new Mew??? has not been over designed with it been related in some way to Mewtwo :D
---
I liek da Mudkipz!!
#2SlimeStackPosted 4/7/2013 7:30:11 AM
1. New thing gets revealed
2. 1-2 topics saying they hate it
3. 20 topics asking if they're the only one who likes it
4. 40 topics telling people to stop hating on it

Is that just me? O.o
---
Moo
#3RX02BansheePosted 4/7/2013 7:30:20 AM
Nope, I like it now as well now that I've seen the whole thing. That poster just really emphsised the more bizarre changes to its design, but with the whole thing along with some gameplay footage I now actually like it.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#4Fatboy2020Posted 4/7/2013 7:31:51 AM
He's a savage. Love the idea of old legends getting new forms. It evolves them without ruining their legacy or insulting their power. Great idea.
---
screw internet punctuation/spelling/grammar
you know what it means so dont tell me how to fix it
#5MegaCubanPosted 4/7/2013 7:32:34 AM
Kinda boring but not bad.
---
"Your coffee is terribly nasty"
#6SlayerBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:37:37 AM
MegaCuban posted...
Kinda boring but not bad.

I personally would dislike if they made a disaster of anything relating to Mewtwo, it was the original legendary! And his design is simplistic, would stand to reason that anything related to Mew or Mewtwo would be the same.
---
I liek da Mudkipz!!
#76bananzaPosted 4/7/2013 7:37:53 AM
RX02Banshee posted...
Nope, I like it now as well now that I've seen the whole thing. That poster just really emphsised the more bizarre changes to its design, but with the whole thing along with some gameplay footage I now actually like it.

Yeah, pretty much this.
---
Official member of Miror Infinity. Head of Shiny Research with an Articuno. http://i.imgur.com/PIMfmML.png http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#8Haku125Posted 4/7/2013 7:39:26 AM
NO IF YOU WOULD JUST USE THE SEARCH BAR YOU'D SEE THAT YOU ARENT THE ONLY ONE! I'm getting so sick of these ****ing threads. Cant we just pretend this never happened and wait till the next reveal?
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#9SlayerBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:41:44 AM
Haku125 posted...
NO IF YOU WOULD JUST USE THE SEARCH BAR YOU'D SEE THAT YOU ARENT THE ONLY ONE! I'm getting so sick of these ****ing threads. Cant we just pretend this never happened and wait till the next reveal?

How about clam down Mr I own this board and no else can have a opinion, how about instead of coming in here ignoring the topic and go else where and let off steam idiot.
---
I liek da Mudkipz!!
#10EonDestroyerPosted 4/7/2013 7:43:29 AM
SlayerBoi posted...
Haku125 posted...

How about clam down Mr I own this board and no else can have a opinion, how about instead of coming in here ignoring the topic and go else where and let off steam idiot.

Haku, has a point....but a very angry one ._.
---
Can't spell I regret nothing without E O N 3ds FC:0688-5716-7826