This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one that actually likes the new Mewwho???

#21Haku125Posted 4/7/2013 9:50:07 AM
SlayerBoi posted...
Haku125 posted...
SlayerBoi posted...

I can read perfectly fine, you dont want more topics based on do people like/not like the new Mew???, but coming into MY topic and raging and then carrying on I don't like, if you don't like my topics then stay out of them. Its not your board, I can do what I like, you dont like it? stay out....

Hipocrit. Stop acting like you have control of this thread. I can come in and out as i please there is absolutely nothing you can do about that. You can like or not makes no ****ing difference. Use the search bar next time idiot

So now you admit that your just trying to cause trouble and cannot talk without using offensive language which btw I have reported you for, so just carry on as you like I will just continue reporting you if I need to. Take you negativity out of here and go somewhere else.

Hah typical. Running to the mods when you know you've lost. Two can play at that game
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#22SlayerBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 9:58:13 AM
You must be the board troll, nice to meet you, now get out :)
---
I liek da Mudkipz!!
#23Haku125Posted 4/7/2013 10:13:36 AM
SlayerBoi posted...
You must be the board troll, nice to meet you, now get out :)

You must be the board idiot, nice to meet you.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#24SlayerBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 10:18:48 AM
Just LOL
---
I liek da Mudkipz!!
#25Zarren364Posted 4/7/2013 10:20:32 AM
I liked it better before its entire body was revealed, but by no means do I dislike it. Since the reveal it was grown on me a bit though.
---
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBC-Wargle I R - Zarren
#26Bushido20Posted 4/7/2013 2:51:05 PM
I think it looks awesome. I think it's a pre-evolution tho, not a new form.
---
heads we call it rhode island, tails cackapoopoopeepeeshire