This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should we expect anything new from this months corocoro

#1Darmanitan14Posted 4/7/2013 7:37:08 AM
Or do you think it will just contain more information on newtwo?
---
FC: 5114 4890 0505
R ~ Rocket Executive
#2SlimeStackPosted 4/7/2013 7:38:10 AM
More information on Newtwo would be something new. :S And there should be because it would surely be one of the selling points of the magazine.
---
Moo
#3Serebii from SPPPosted 4/7/2013 7:39:59 AM(edited)
We'll be getting information on Newtwo pertaining to its role in the movie. This will include confirmation either way as to whether or not it's a form
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#4Haku125Posted 4/7/2013 7:41:57 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
We'll be getting information on Newtwo pertaining to its role in the movie. This will include confirmation either way as to whether or not it's a form

Oh woo hooo!!! More of that ugly monstrosity shoved down my ****ing throat!! HOO****INGRAY
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 4/7/2013 7:48:38 AM

Sweet!
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#6Mudkip43Posted 4/7/2013 8:21:49 AM
Haku125 posted...

Oh woo hooo!!! More of that ugly monstrosity shoved down my ****ing throat!! HOO****INGRAY

Oh get over yourself.. who is holding a gun to your head forcing you to use it?
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#7Haku125Posted 4/7/2013 9:09:15 AM
Mudkip43 posted...
Haku125 posted...

Oh get over yourself.. who is holding a gun to your head forcing you to use it?

Use what? The game isnt even out yet. I wanted something new. You keep telling me to get over myself. Not really sure how i am being full of myself. Why not let people have opinions eh?
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#8themagicpainmanPosted 4/7/2013 9:10:02 AM
Maybe the typings for the legendaries/Sylveon.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#9ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/7/2013 9:10:20 AM

Anything else, or just that?
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#10ArabianPenguinsPosted 4/7/2013 9:14:56 AM
I'm waiting to see the new info that Pokemon Smash and Pokemon dot com were supposed to show.
---
Cal State Northridge. Matador Pride
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3434-9146