This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

***OFFICIAL Newtwo Appreciation Thread!!!***

#11Sakurafanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 8:12:03 AM
imthestuntman posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...
imthestuntman posted...
Concept: What if we take the tail off of Mewtwo. And then glue it onto the back of its head. Genius! Everyone will love it! There is no way this could backfire and cause long time fans of the series we are trying to appeal to by making a strange variant on a longstanding favorite could alienate the very fans we are trying to draw in! Except they did. I was already on the fence about buying this game before I saw this abomination. Now unless they can really blow me away its not happening.

So all because 1 Pokemon (a Pokemon that most likely will be optional) you'll avoid X and Y? That's more than just a little ridiculous. I know not every Pokemon fan is going to adopt X and Y immediately, but surely there's better reasons for avoiding them than an optional Pokemon.

I actually had been planning on probably not buying it to begin with, since the series is getting stale due to advancing less between versions than a call of duty game. Yes, the series is that stagnant. If they didnt give a new generation every iteration people would realize this.

But there was still the outside chance they would unveil something awesome that would blow me away and make me want to buy it. And then they unveiled this. Needless to say I just fell ass backwards off the aforementioned fence I was on.

Then if you were on the fence, that I can understand. Though there is still quite a lot of time left for them to blow people away. However, I can see how a person on the fence as yourself would be leaning towards the "pass it up" decision.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#12Gold UrsaringPosted 4/7/2013 8:43:29 AM
Does anyone know the source for this image?

http://imgur.com/RMboHb9

Is it real or fake?
#13Sakurafanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 8:55:56 AM
Gold Ursaring posted...
Does anyone know the source for this image?

http://imgur.com/RMboHb9

Is it real or fake?

Pretty sure that's faked. It is based off of a real image for the movie, but the stuff under normal Mewtwo is fake. They don't look like the forme we saw last night.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#14Numbuh100Posted 4/7/2013 11:27:37 AM
ColtCababa posted...
@Numbuh100 I...love...your sig.

Thank you. Yours too. =)
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Pandora's Tower
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!