This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: Newtwo is playable in Super Smash Bros. 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your reaction: Newtwo is playable in Super Smash Bros. 4

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
3 years ago#21
You people respond to him, even after he didn't answer the question as to why he is still here. Obvious troll is obvious.
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"

User Info: westonticklee

westonticklee
3 years ago#22
deidara21 posted...
You people respond to him, even after he didn't answer the question as to why he is still here. Obvious troll is obvious.

Because *gasp* it's a public message board anyone can be here? Oh my gosh I never knew that! Oh wait I did. It seems like you don't. And i don't remember where I said I was leaving the message board. I said I was done with the franchise
Officially done with pokemon
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board

User Info: GTomahawk

GTomahawk
3 years ago#23
I'm expecting this to happen if it's a new Pokemon entirely.

If it's a new form I'm expecting some kind of ZSS deal

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#24
westonticklee posted...
deidara21 posted...

Because *gasp* it's a public message board anyone can be here? Oh my gosh I never knew that! Oh wait I did. It seems like you don't. And i don't remember where I said I was leaving the message board. I said I was done with the franchise

So you're posting on a board for a game series that you don't play?
That's a mind-decimatingly sad waste of time.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your reaction: Newtwo is playable in Super Smash Bros. 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived