This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: Newtwo is playable in Super Smash Bros. 4

#21deidara21Posted 4/7/2013 9:58:59 AM
You people respond to him, even after he didn't answer the question as to why he is still here. Obvious troll is obvious.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#22westontickleePosted 4/7/2013 10:06:33 AM
deidara21 posted...
You people respond to him, even after he didn't answer the question as to why he is still here. Obvious troll is obvious.

Because *gasp* it's a public message board anyone can be here? Oh my gosh I never knew that! Oh wait I did. It seems like you don't. And i don't remember where I said I was leaving the message board. I said I was done with the franchise
---
Officially done with pokemon
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
#23GTomahawkPosted 4/7/2013 10:14:24 AM
I'm expecting this to happen if it's a new Pokemon entirely.

If it's a new form I'm expecting some kind of ZSS deal
#24CakeOfLiesPosted 4/7/2013 10:19:04 AM
westonticklee posted...
deidara21 posted...

Because *gasp* it's a public message board anyone can be here? Oh my gosh I never knew that! Oh wait I did. It seems like you don't. And i don't remember where I said I was leaving the message board. I said I was done with the franchise

So you're posting on a board for a game series that you don't play?
That's a mind-decimatingly sad waste of time.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.